Full DVD Copy Software + DVDXcopy Question

Full DVD Copy Software + DVDXcopy Question

Post by DonA » Thu, 26 Jun 2003 18:52:20

Does anyone know if there is a program that will make a full copy of a 2
layer DVD without compression (other than DVDXCopy).

The warning screen is the undesirable factor in DVDXcopy. (& while it is
supposedly easy to remove, I have read conflicting reports on how to do
this, and don't want to purchase it without knowing).

For those that already use this, can you please advise how the program
handles the 2 separate target DVDs. Is the menu duplicated onto both discs?
When you select an menu on the other DVD, does it simply come up with a
message to change the disc?

Thanks
DonA

1. Copying a DVD rip to Cd-r Question

Is it possible to copy a dvd rip to a cd-r and play it back without a
dvd player using my regular cd rom to play it?  In this anime channel I
go to I got a ftp for a movie that was a dvd rip. it is in a bin
format?  The instrustions say burn the bin, and viddy the movie?  What
does viddy mean?What software will i need to play it back?

2. Essential, Specification and Implementation vs. Analysis and Design

3. Software that copy DVD to CDR

4. Direct connect Mac to Sparc for Slip/PPP?

5. DVD copy software

6. Index Storage Space

7. Copying DVDs on HomeBurner - Software?

8. Need E-Mail Information for Michelin

9. DVD/Video Game Burining Software Question

10. CD-R software question - to play on DVD

11. Importance of FULL access time and RANDOM access times for CDROMS/DVD-ROMs

12. Basic question about DVD+Rx burners -- Can they be read by normal DVD-Roms

13. Quick Erase, Full Erase; Quick Format, Full Format