making of vcd

Post by Mike Richte » Wed, 18 Mar 1998 04:00:00

Your organization seems to be godcorp. Not being godlike (or godly, I'm
told), I cannot interpret this post. If you have a question or a
statement about making of VCD, you would be welcome to post it, I
assume.

Mike

--

http://mrichter.simplenet.com
CD-R http://resource.simplenet.com

making of vcd

Post by LEE Chun Wi » Thu, 19 Mar 1998 04:00:00

--
---
Regards.

LEE Chun Wing

making of vcd

Post by LEE Chun Wi » Thu, 19 Mar 1998 04:00:00

Hi !
Does any one known how to make a copy of a VCD disk using of xcdroast?
Since i can't make it and waste a lot of cd-r, and/or any other way
to do that?
Thanks you very much in advance.

--
---
Regards.

LEE Chun Wing

1. making of vcd

Hi !
Does any one known how to make a copy of a VCD disk using of xcdroast?
Since i can't make it and waste a lot of cd-r, and/or any other way
to do that?
Thanks you very much in advance.

--
---
Regards.

LEE Chun Wing

2. Jet Set Radio

3. VCD making questions

4. ctfmon.exe file, what is it?

5. Different HDD error

6. Clue me in on making VCD's

7. Fonts are all wrong??

8. Making VCD on Mac

9. Making VCD

10. Need Help making vcd from mpgs using WinOnCD

11. Making VCD

12. warning if you are using vcd creator to create VCD