A source for 2000+ different CD-ROMs on the Web

A source for 2000+ different CD-ROMs on the Web

Post by Peter-John Maxwe » Thu, 05 Oct 1995 04:00:00

Hi There,

The CD-ROM Shop has the LARGEST selection of CD-ROM's on the Internet.
We have over 1450 different IBM CD-ROMs,
and over 560 different Mac CD-ROMs in our online store.
ALL of our titles are IN STOCK and we ship the next day!

Most of our titles have detailed descriptions and/or reviews.

The URL for our home page is:

 http://www.cdromshop.com/cdr/

We sell only NEW CD-ROMs.
We ship anywhere on the Planet.

You can try our keyword search to search our online database,
or browse the titles by category (47 different categories at last count).
You can also look at our entire catalog online.

We also have a list of phone numbers, email addresses, and
web sites for a large number of Games Software Companies available
through our home page.

If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to drop
me a line.

and I will email you a copy of our catalog. Please specify "IBM" or "Mac"
when requesting a catalog.

Cheers,
PJ Maxwell
--
Peter-John Maxwell >>>>>> The CD-ROM Shop <<<<<<
Visit our online Web catalog featuring over 2000 CD-ROM titles in stock

1. A source for 2000+ different CD-ROMs on the Web

[...]

2. Pass phrase grading utility

3. Failover of BGP between two locations?

4. Sun Workstations

5. Cisco 700 Series + NT4.0 Remote Access and Routing

6. 2000+ different CD-ROM titles available!!!!

7. Is it possible to copy audio tracks from different sources onto one cd-r disc?