Prassi software burning data files

Post by Bun M » Sun, 22 Jun 2003 23:14:20

I wish to burn data on cd. Specifically jpg files.

I am using Prasssi software to burn data files from a folder which
have
different subdirectories. However I don't wish to burn some of the
subdirectories. How can I select only the subdirectories which I wish
burn and leave out the ones which I don't want?

For example my dircctories look like this-

c:\photos\*.jpg
c:\photos\hk\*.jpg
c:\photos\uk\*.jpg
c:\photos\ca\*.jpg
c:\photos\us\*.jpg

I wish to burn c:\photos\*.jpg
               c:\photos\uk\*.jpg
               c:\photos\ca\*.jpg

Not to burn-  c:\photos\hk\*.jpg
              c:\photos\us\*.jpg

If I burn folder- c:\photos\*.jpg it will burn
c:\photos\hk\*.jpg
c:\photos\us\*.jpg
folders which I don't want, right?

How do I do exclude that?

Thanks.

Bun Mui

Post by smh » Fri, 27 Jun 2003 05:56:24

> I wish to burn data on cd. Specifically jpg files.

> I am using Prasssi software to burn data files from a folder which
> have different subdirectories. However I don't wish to burn some
> of the subdirectories. How can I select only the subdirectories which
> I wish to burn and leave out the ones which I don't want?

> For example my dircctories look like this-

> c:\photos\*.jpg
> c:\photos\hk\*.jpg
> c:\photos\uk\*.jpg
> c:\photos\ca\*.jpg
> c:\photos\us\*.jpg

> I wish to burn c:\photos\*.jpg
>                c:\photos\uk\*.jpg
>                c:\photos\ca\*.jpg

> Not to burn-  c:\photos\hk\*.jpg
>               c:\photos\us\*.jpg

> If I burn folder- c:\photos\*.jpg it will burn
> c:\photos\hk\*.jpg
> c:\photos\us\*.jpg
> folders which I don't want, right?

> How do I do exclude that?

Add files/folders from the bottom of the directory tree and then
right-click them to Modify Folder for Full path.

In your case:

Add c:\photos\ca, uk; Right-click and select Full path.

Add the .jpg "files" by selecting only the "files" in c:\photos;
Right-click them and select Full path.

(You should see in the compilation pane how the files/folders appear on
the cd.)

Perhaps the easier way is copy the c:\photos to a temporary folder,
delete the ones you don't want and then burn from the temporary folder.