Anyone copy Moto-Racer cd?

Post by Owen Jon » Sat, 09 May 1998 04:00:00

I have tried copying Moto-Racer with CDRwin 3.4C and Easy CD Pro
Deluxe 3.01b to no avail.  Has anyone done this and if so what soft-
ware did they use?

regards,
Owen Jones

Anyone copy Moto-Racer cd?

Post by Stahrma » Sat, 09 May 1998 04:00:00

>I have tried copying Moto-Racer with CDRwin 3.4C and Easy CD Pro
>Deluxe 3.01b to no avail.  Has anyone done this and if so what soft-
>ware did they use?

>regards,
>Owen Jones

just did it last night, worked fine, cd to cdrw, DAO. 2X.

Used Adaptec EZCDpro deluxe 3.01c beta, Memorex 1622cdrw, Ricoh cdr media.

HTH

Anyone copy Moto-Racer cd?

Post by Owen Jon » Sun, 10 May 1998 04:00:00

>>I have tried copying Moto-Racer with CDRwin 3.4C and Easy CD Pro
>>Deluxe 3.01b to no avail.  Has anyone done this and if so what soft-
>>ware did they use?

>>regards,
>>Owen Jones

>just did it last night, worked fine, cd to cdrw, DAO. 2X.

>Used Adaptec EZCDpro deluxe 3.01c beta, Memorex 1622cdrw, Ricoh cdr media.

>HTH

Thanks Stahrmahn,

Maybe it's a mistake to copy to the hard drive first.  Using Adaptec
EZCDpro deluxe 3.01c beta the software either wants to copy cd to cdr
with 1X speed or copy to hard drive and write at 2X speed.  Did you
copy direct from cd to cdr?

regards,
Owen Jones

Anyone copy Moto-Racer cd?

Post by Neville MADD » Sun, 10 May 1998 04:00:00

>>>I have tried copying Moto-Racer with CDRwin 3.4C and Easy CD Pro
>>>Deluxe 3.01b to no avail.  Has anyone done this and if so what soft-
>>>ware did they use?

>>>regards,
>>>Owen Jones

>>just did it last night, worked fine, cd to cdrw, DAO. 2X.

>>Used Adaptec EZCDpro deluxe 3.01c beta, Memorex 1622cdrw, Ricoh cdr media.

>>HTH

>Thanks Stahrmahn,

>Maybe it's a mistake to copy to the hard drive first.  Using Adaptec
>EZCDpro deluxe 3.01c beta the software either wants to copy cd to cdr
>with 1X speed or copy to hard drive and write at 2X speed.  Did you
>copy direct from cd to cdr?

>regards,
>Owen Jones

The H/D part of the reply may be the answer.  I missed some
of the audio tracks when I did this. I keep going back to EZ
CD Pro 3.01 (don't have the beta yet) after trying all the
others.  Dirct CD/CD copy worked.

Anyone copy Moto-Racer cd?

Post by End Zon » Mon, 11 May 1998 04:00:00

>>I have tried copying Moto-Racer with CDRwin 3.4C and Easy CD Pro
>>Deluxe 3.01b to no avail.  Has anyone done this and if so what soft-
>>ware did they use?

>>regards,
>>Owen Jones

>just did it last night, worked fine, cd to cdrw, DAO. 2X.

>Used Adaptec EZCDpro deluxe 3.01c beta, Memorex 1622cdrw, Ricoh cdr media.

>HTH

No Pobs TOGO no disc at once and it works fine

Anyone copy Moto-Racer cd?

Post by rob scot » Mon, 11 May 1998 04:00:00

Quote:>>just did it last night, worked fine, cd to cdrw, DAO. 2X.

>>Used Adaptec EZCDpro deluxe 3.01c beta, Memorex 1622cdrw, Ricoh cdr media.

>>HTH

>No Pobs TOGO no disc at once and it works fine

I used CDRWIN, a Teac 532e IDE source drive and my HP7100i. Went a treat.
Had loads of problems coping it with any other programs. Cdrwin was the only
one that did it (and others that I simply could not copy before).

Rob

Anyone copy Moto-Racer cd?

Post by ks.. » Mon, 11 May 1998 04:00:00

>I have tried copying Moto-Racer with CDRwin 3.4C and Easy CD Pro
>Deluxe 3.01b to no avail.  Has anyone done this and if so what soft-
>ware did they use?

>regards,
>Owen Jones

You  Need to use Disc At Once software Such As CDRwin

Anyone copy Moto-Racer cd?

Post by Owen Jon » Thu, 14 May 1998 04:00:00

>I have tried copying Moto-Racer with CDRwin 3.4C and Easy CD Pro
>Deluxe 3.01b to no avail.  Has anyone done this and if so what soft-
>ware did they use?

>regards,
>Owen Jones

Thanks, everyone!

I appreciate all the feedback on this problem.  I do have Cdrwin 3.4c,
along with the Adaptec software.  I just hope I didn't pay Mr. Arnold
my $59 for nothing.  I have seen scsi bus resets with EZCD 3.01b and
c.  And have heard the cdrwin also will do it.  But thanks loads!

regards,
Owen Jones

1. Has Anyone Burned Moto Racer 2 Successfully?

I have the US version. I tried Nero. I burned the image to my HDD and then a
cd.
The game still asks for me to insert the disk to play the game. I tried a crack
for it but its a no go. If anyone out there has done this successfully, please
tell me exactly how you did it. TIA

=======================================
"Forget 911.....I dial .357
"Trespassers will be shot.Survivors will be shot again."

=======================================

2. 2600 Development System???

3. Moto Racer: How to copy to CD-R

4. Getting Values from a Web Page