NEW Tosh 5302B EIDE drivers? Where, where, where?

NEW Tosh 5302B EIDE drivers? Where, where, where?

Post by Stude » Fri, 18 Aug 1995 04:00:00

Where can I D/L the new drivers from?
And what's wrong with the old ones. My Tosh works just fine.

Bas.

NEW Tosh 5302B EIDE drivers? Where, where, where?

Post by B. Ruit » Sat, 19 Aug 1995 04:00:00

Quote:>Where can I D/L the new drivers from?
>And what's wrong with the old ones. My Tosh works just fine.

>Bas.

I just had to correct my e-mail address from the last post. Oops.

1. Tosh 5302B Send Me Driver Please?

Hi,     I just bought a Toshiba 5302B IDE 4X CD-ROM drive. I get it home
only to find they put the wrong disk in with the drive. Consequently I
have no driver to load in my config.sys.

Is it possible that someone could encode and mail me the driver. I would
very very much appreciate it. Our, put it on an anonymously accessible
FTP server and I can go get it. Either would be great.

Thanks much.

Graduate School of Management
University of California, Davis California

I'm not an actor but I play one on TV.

2. reversing the listing of messages.

3. Tosh 5302B/Win95 Drivers for CD Audio

4. Xenophobe

5. Question about Tosh-5302B Drivers

6. DUN 1.4

7. Tosh six speed and TRITON EIDE Drivers ???

8. Win95 PPP to SUN Solaris 2.5.1

9. Latest / Greatest known drivers for Toshiba XM-5302B (EIDE)

10. Tosh 5302B E-IDE performance

11. Tosh 5302b and TAISATAP.SYS

12. Tosh 5302B lot of tray noise?

13. Tosh 5302B