Which CD write software

Post by Pier Rodelo » Wed, 19 Jan 2000 04:00:00

I've got Easy CD Creator and have tried Nero RomBurn. I'm using DirectCD,
too, though it is slow as molasses.

has anyone done a comprehensive test of the various CD writing products --
Easy CD Creator, Nero, InCD, whatever else?  Is the Adaptec product as good
as it gets?

particularly interested in packet writing--is one of the others better than
DirectCD?

thanks

1. Atapi CD-Rom doesn′t work correct when CD-Writing-Software is installed

If a CD-Writing-Software for my Teac CD-R50 (SCSI) is installed, it
seems as the CD-Rom unit could not be connected to Windows95. The Icon
for the IDE CD-Rom (Philips 20x) is shown in the WindowsExplorer, but it
couldnt be opened. The cursor flickers and lurches and the hourglas
appears often. It seems like the IDE CD-Rom-Unit tries to get connected
and fails.

Help to:

Thanks, Matthias

2. cisco 2900 vlans

3. Staroffice

4. Nero Rated 9.25 out of 10 CD-writing software!

5. problems compiling on aix

6. Kodak CD Writing software

7. FAQ: HP7200 & CD Writing Software Failure

8. free best cd writing software

9. Help - CD Writing Software

10. Packet CD writing software in W2k

11. Free CD writing software list?