Pls me Choose - Macromedia Director or Asymetrix Multimedia Toolbook

Pls me Choose - Macromedia Director or Asymetrix Multimedia Toolbook

Post by Kenn » Fri, 07 Nov 1997 04:00:00

My company ask me to produce a CD-ROM presentation with the following
content:

1.   Company profile
2.   Products profile
3.   Order information

The cdrom should be embed with some avi movie or qtime movie, some
animation, and sound files, as well as text.

I am wondering which software I should use to develop this
application.   Macromedia Director 6.0  or Asymetrix Multimedia
Toolbox 4.0.  Does anyone has any idea and sugguest to me.

Thank you.

Chris