Which CDR to buy?

Post by Thomas Maye » Wed, 30 Oct 1996 04:00:00

Hello,

Dose anyone have experience with, or know of any CDR's that can burn several
CD's at one time?
I can be a stand alone machine or attached to a computer.

I'm in charged of finding one by next week.  My work develops application and
we go threw a lot of CD's.

Thanks in advance.

Thomas

Which CDR to buy?

Post by Louie Ya » Thu, 31 Oct 1996 04:00:00

> Hello,

> Dose anyone have experience with, or know of any CDR's that can burn several
> CD's at one time?
> I can be a stand alone machine or attached to a computer.

> I'm in charged of finding one by next week.  My work develops application and
> we go threw a lot of CD's.

> Thanks in advance.

> Thomas

Consider the Smart and Friendly 20X CD-R tower.  This tower has 5 4X
recorders that will burn 5 identical CDs simultaneously.  More info on
their website  http://www.smartandfriendly.com

1. WHICH CDR TO BUY????

Please help me as i am new to this field.

I am in the market for a CD-R or CD-RW Kit. I have one of the following
in mind:
a) Ricoh 6200
b) Sony 920 or 940
c) Yamaha CDR 400
d) Phillips CDD 2600 or 3600

I have the following selection criteria:
1) Tight Budget
2) Disc at once and track at once capability
3) Recording of cd's, making backups, and extracting tracks from audio
   CD's.
4) Will it work with a AHA 2940 W or UW when I would like to upgrade the
   SCSI card?

Please help with info on selecting the correct drive to suit my needs.

Please respond to this group or email me at:

as i do not always find the time to read this group.

2. XGS-->GS (reconverting XGS)

3. Which CDR to buy? Please help.

4. Req: How to connect Palm modem to GSM cellphone?

5. cdr-media: Buy Kodak or Mitsui GOLD?

6. Selling some A500s...

7. Which CDR to Buy

8. MFC and API

9. What's the Best CDR to buy

10. Recommend CDR to buy

11. Which CDR to buy for BEST copying ability with no limitations?

12. Which CDR to buy?