Adaptec EZCD Creator deluxe 3.01 and 63 min blanks

Adaptec EZCD Creator deluxe 3.01 and 63 min blanks

Post by Mike Richte » Wed, 04 Feb 1998 04:00:00

We have been pressing Adaptec for some time; there is hope that the next
version will do the arithmetic correctly.

When ECDC esitmates size, it uses nominal values for the blank. It pays
no attention to what is already on the disc or how long it is.
Until/unless Adaptec makes the requested (demanded?) changes, you will
have to do your own arithmetic.

Mike

--

http://mrichter.simplenet.com