Making VCD

Post by Pengyin Che » Sat, 28 Aug 1999 04:00:00

I have a HP7550i and ECDC Deluxe 3.5 and try to make VCD. I want to make one
karaoke VCD with music videos from several karaoke VCDs. Is anyone know how
to do this?

The files in the VCDs are ".dat" file. Using ECDC Deluxe to make VCD
requires ".mpg" file. Is anyone know how to convert ".dat" file to ".mpg"
file.

Making VCD

Post by Mike Richte » Sat, 28 Aug 1999 04:00:00

If you must cross-post, please do it correctly.

Reply posted in .hardware

Mike

--

http://mrichter.simplenet.com
CD-R http://resource.simplenet.com

Making VCD

Post by Aven » Mon, 30 Aug 1999 04:00:00

I think u could just rename the file, I have done so....

Quote:> I have a HP7550i and ECDC Deluxe 3.5 and try to make VCD. I want to make
one
> karaoke VCD with music videos from several karaoke VCDs. Is anyone know
how
> to do this?

> The files in the VCDs are ".dat" file. Using ECDC Deluxe to make VCD
> requires ".mpg" file. Is anyone know how to convert ".dat" file to ".mpg"
> file.

Making VCD

Post by Anders L » Fri, 03 Sep 1999 04:00:00

>I think u could just rename the file, I have done so....

Ok, you did what you think, can you kindly tell us your result ??

>> I have a HP7550i and ECDC Deluxe 3.5 and try to make VCD. I want to make
>one  karaoke VCD with music videos from several karaoke VCDs. Is anyone know
>how to do this?

>> The files in the VCDs are ".dat" file. Using ECDC Deluxe to make VCD
>> requires ".mpg" file. Is anyone know how to convert ".dat" file to ".mpg"
>> file.

Making VCD

Post by Man of a » Wed, 08 Sep 1999 04:00:00

he isnt cross posting and if you cant help him but take the time to post that
makes you an *.
all you need dude is the software - Panasonic Mpeg-1 encoder will do this.
good luck
ciao

1. Clue me in on making VCD's

See www.vcdhelp.com for full information on capturing, conversion, ripping,
and making VCDs from just about any input source you'd normally think of
using.

d=)

2. :::HAMMURABI SOUGHT:::

3. Making VCD on Mac

4. Scripted and PAP/CHAP on same ports??

5. Need Help making vcd from mpgs using WinOnCD

6. _beginthread() data ptr question

7. Making VCD

8. Hard Disk

9. VCD making questions

10. making of vcd

11. warning if you are using vcd creator to create VCD