"inmos" & "TI" dealer

Post by Cheng Ya » Thu, 04 Jan 1990 10:34:44

Hello, everybody!
I need your help.
I badly need some transputer chips from "inmos"
and some other chips from "TEXAS INSTRUMENTS".
However, I just don't know how to find the dealers of these two companies.

Does anybody know the dealers of these two companies?

If you have any information ( I mean mail address, telephone, FAX number)
about these two companies or their dealers,  would you please mail these
information to me via E-mail?

Or if you have the current catalogs/price lists of the products of these
two companies, would you please mail a copy to me? Of course, I will pay
the postage.

Thank you very much for your time in advance!

Sincerely,

Cheng Yang