Lex and Yacc for transputers, or Rayshade for transputers

Lex and Yacc for transputers, or Rayshade for transputers

Post by Hai Xiang L » Thu, 08 Sep 1994 22:57:35

Hi Folks,

We are porting the raytracing program Rayshade onto a (Parsytec) transputer
system. We have a problem that the c codes generated by Lex and Yacc (on
a SUN station) is not compatible to the c-compiler (icc) in the INMOS ANSI C Toolset. Our question is: has anyone got Lex/Yacc ported for the INMOS C
Toolset? or has anyone ported the Rayshade program on transputer systems?
Any information or suggestions are welcome. Thank you.

Hai Xiang Lin
Department of Applied Mathematics and Informatics
Delft University of Technology
Mekelweg 4
2628 CD, Delft
The Netherlands