Help on NET!

Post by W. Pikel » Tue, 02 Jan 1990 20:02:00

I am having great difficulty posting messages on this (?) transputer
net / mailing list.  What am I doing wrong?
What address should I send a message to so that it is posted to all
the addresses on the current transputer mailing list?

Any advice would be appreciated.   Thanks, Winfred.
-------

1. HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP etc...

H          E            L          P      !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay.
Okay, I have a Sinclair ZX80 which I'm trying to get to work.
I have it hooked up to a TV via RF modulator, and I have a 9V adaptor
plugged in. It's not giving me a display but I know it's on because when I
attach earphones I hear a low buzz. Any ideas?

2. Sun 3/80 having problems

3. Tecnical Refernece Material on ZX-Net and QL-Net.

4. Dynamic area bugs

5. 8BIT-NET, the net for all 8BIT computers :)

6. Q: DOS, Oracle, and xmmcrm()

7. Help: information on random net and on expect value of max cut problbem

8. The "Unfolding" Saga

9. Help! Petri Net Modeling References Needed

10. HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP ME PLEASE!

11. Formal Language [Help, Help, Help]

12. 8BIT-NET, the net for all 8 bit computers! (English text :)