Low power mode on transputers.

Post by G. S. Stil » Sun, 18 Nov 1990 05:52:42

Does anybody out there have any experience with the low power mode of
operation on the transputer?

1. Low-level 1000TL2 setup mode?

  My sister's TL2 doesn't know it has a hard drive any more; C: has
reverted to the ROM.  This happened about six years ago and I got it
going again after fooling around with it, but I never knew what it was
that I did...  This time, it won't come back.

  Unlike most clones, the TL2 doesn't prompt me with a setup mode key to
hit during bootup.  It seems you have to boot, then use SETUPTL2.COM;
but setup doesn't know about the hard drive, bacause I guess the BIOS
didn't tell it.  I've tried setuptl2 switches /a, /b, /c, and /f (reset
EEPROM to factory defaults), with no luck.

  How do I get into a TL2 setup mode powerful enough to restore an
existing hard drive into the boot/partition system?  I would rather not
reformat the hard drive if I can recover.

2. ScanMail AV prog updated to v6.1

3. Do you need more compute power with low cost?

4. Handyboard , speed and expansion board

5. 6750M-L Single-mode fiber optic pic's light power(...dbm) ?

6. HTML..placing in the bgcolor

7. Low temp. operation of transputers

8. Avoid TT font download to printer

9. Transputers at a low level.

10. Low-cost transputer setup available NOW (or real soon)

11. Different between Non-Native mode and Native mode

12. protected mode on transputer

13. Transputer failure modes