Transputer box with 4 CSA boads on ebay

Post by Ram Meenakshisundar » Fri, 05 Dec 2003 00:56:21

Hi,

Yet another auction.  This one has 4 T8 CSA TEK transputers on its own
ISA backplane.  Shipping worldwide.  Again, not my auction....

Cheers,

Ram

1. CSA Transputer Kit, transputer questions

I have a few questions regarding transputer in general, and the CSA
Education Kit. I know virtually nothing about transputers, but saw
the CSA educational kit and began to think about purchasing a kit.

Are the various transputer models (T800, T425, and T400) binary
compatiable? Can I have a T800 work with a T425, or must a "network"
be of one model of transputer?

Is one transputer prefered over the others, I know the T800 has a
floating point unit, and the T400 is limited to 2 serial links?

What would be a good guide or introduction to these transputers?

Is the CSA kit a "good deal"? What do other similiar systems cost, I
would be interested in working with PC based systems.

ewz

2. Renforced RJ 45 connection for industrial / harsh environment

3. FA: CSA Transputer Education Kit

4. How to extract the ROM file from my Mac ?

5. WTB: 1Mx4 DRAM (DIP-20) For CSA Transputer Kit

6. about link with mailing list

7. Looking to buy CSA T805 transputer boards

8. C++ Header file parser

9. WTB CSA Transputer Educational Kit

10. FS: 2 CSA Transputer Education Kits

11. Anyone out there using CSA Transputer Education Kit?

12. Transputer education kit from CSA