WTB: ISA Transputer borad (TMB04 Transputer Motherboard )

WTB: ISA Transputer borad (TMB04 Transputer Motherboard )

Post by Richard Edwar » Fri, 21 Nov 2003 07:18:36

Hi all,

I have spent some time designing a stackable T4xx carrier board and
need to get hold of an ISA card so I can test it out. Might release it
if it works well.

If anyone has a spare that they would like to let go please email

yours sincerely

Richard Edwards

1. ISA transputer board question

  After finding this NG I'm wondering if anyone can answer a transputer
question that's been bouncing around in my head for years:

  I remember about 12-15 years back when I read Byte regularly, Microway
used to advertise a 4 (8?) transputer ISA number crunching board for the PC.
I'm wondering if anyone here ever worked with one of these, or something
similar - was it easy or difficult to write number-crunching routines
for them?

tia,
  bkr

2. Wanted : Pin diagarm of nullmodem cable (Serial 9 -9 pin)

3. Info on Transputer ISA Board

4. Hangul & Internet in Korea (Introduction)

5. WANTED: IMS B008 Compatible ISA or PCI motherboards

6. files list

7. ELITE questions

8. standalone transputer tram motherboard

9. STE Bus Transputer Motherboard

10. WTB: PC ISA Host Card + Trams

11. X and transputers (was RE: Linux and Transputers)

12. (4th) Nordic Transputer Conference, Parallel Computing and Transputers