please remove me from this mailing list

Post by Ceri John Fish » Fri, 02 Feb 1990 23:10:00

Please remove me from this mailing list.
It's been very interesting, but the time has come to say "Cut", (for the second
 time).

Thanks,

1. PLEASE REMOVE MY NAME PERMANENTLY FROM THE TRANSPUTER MAILING LIST

Please remove my name from the list of those who receive forwarded mail
from anyone sending mail to your address.  If this is not the proper
method for removing myself from the list and this message goes out to
everyone, I would appreciate advice on HOW to get myself off the list.

2. Floods and Hard Drives

3. Please remove my name from the mailing list.

4. Moderator of comp.dcom.telecom

5. Please remove me from your mailing list

6. Available C++ libraries FAQ (2/6)

7. PLEASE remove my USER ID from your mailing list.

8. Ericsson DC23, HP200LX and WWW/LX

9. Please remove me from the mailing list

10. please remove me from the mailing list.

11. please remove me from your mailing lisat t

12. Remove me from your mailing list.