Archipel Volvox SBus-based transputer board

Archipel Volvox SBus-based transputer board

Post by Ram Meenakshisundara » Sat, 13 Dec 2003 21:16:01

Hi,

Does anyone have the drivers for this board?  Source would be nice as
well.

Cheers,

Ram

Archipel Volvox SBus-based transputer board

Post by Tim Hardis » Thu, 18 Dec 2003 18:38:56

On Fri, 12 Dec 2003 12:16:01 +0000 (UTC), "Ram Meenakshisundaram"

>Hi,

>Does anyone have the drivers for this board?  Source would be nice as
>well.

We used to use a Volvox-O/A link adapter board. This was an ISA bus
board that followed the B004 standard. Our "drivers" were simple IO
read and writes embedded in the application, rather than a driver per
se.

Our Windows based applications used B004 drivers, but we then moved to
using the Sundance PCMCIA card and used its drivers.

So, although I don't know the SBus-based card at all, I'm wondering if
there were any drivers for it, if it merely used standard B004 stuff?

Just a thought.

Tim Hardisty.
Remove HAT before replying

1. WTB: Parsytec SBUS-based transputer card

Hi,

Does anyone have an SBUS-based transputer card?  I am looking for the
parsytec BBK-S4 in particular.

Thanks

Ram

--

       ,,,,
       /'^'\
|                        Ram Meenakshisundaram
|                        Senior Software Engineer
|                        OpenLink Financial Inc
|  .oooO                 Phone: (516) 227-6600 x267

 ---\ (----(   )--------------------------------------
     \_)    ) /
           (_/

2. Savingl desktop- special icon arrangement

3. Volvox SBus interfacing

4. Monopolies Commission Looking at .NET

5. Help! Volvox board crashes Solaris Machine

6. "Bad Name" error

7. Archipel board switches

8. Atari Stock update (hit n now if you don't want to read this)

9. Parsytec BBK-S4 SBus Transputer link adapter

10. Wanted - Sparc SBus interface to Transputer

11. Sun Sbus and transputers

12. Sbus transputer card.