Biz Editor - Schema for Multiple loads

Post by gabb » Wed, 19 Sep 2001 21:37:24

Hi List,

How do i specify my schema for multiple loads

For ex:

if i have flat file with one order then biz editor is
parsing the file successfully

but if my flat file has multiple orders then my schema
fails

error is

Additional data in the document instance was not parsed.
Make sure that the document instance you want to validate
contains only one document.
 The parser failed to convert the document due to
processing errors. See the following messages for details.

1. CSV file with Biz Editor

I'm trying to get my CSV file validated against a custom
XML spec using Biz Editor.

I'm getting a parser error

While parsing record "TestCSV", the parser found the
following extra delimiter: "
".

Any Ideas?

  TestCSV.xml
1K Download

2. dual boot

3. Validate Instance - Biz Editor

4. Converting TeX to other forms?

5. Schema editor

6. Equivalence of Overlay(Mac)

7. Schema edition with editor, frenc h version | closed as default ???2

8. FP98-Tables-Jpgs

9. Biztalk Editor / Schemas / Open-Closed parameter

10. Cannot open schemas in the Biztalk Editor

11. Edit schema for delimited file in BizTalk Editor

12. multiple nics on Small Biz

13. Multiple email domains on small biz