BTSInterchange vs BTSInterchangeLib - Bad Docs?

BTSInterchange vs BTSInterchangeLib - Bad Docs?

Post by Michael Klap » Sat, 28 Dec 2002 04:31:43

Hello,

   BizTalk Docs say (in part):

   Using Microsoft.Biztalk;
   Using Microsoft.BizTalk.BTSInterchangeLib;

   BTSInterchange interchange = new BTSInterchange (....);

   First of all,  Compiler does not recognize
BTSInterchangeLib as a namespece within
Microsoft.biztalk.  All specified references have been
added.

  Secondly,
    BTSInterchange is not recognized as a class.

  Any guidance here would be crucial.  Particularly if it
includes references to BizTalk documentation that is so
bad as to be worse than useless.

Thank you,

BTSInterchange vs BTSInterchangeLib - Bad Docs?

Post by Warren Y » Sun, 29 Dec 2002 00:05:52

You need to have the Bistalk .Net toolkit installed first. In Program
Files\Microsoft Biztalk Server\the .NET Toolkit , run the setup_toolkit.cmd
(you may double click this file from Windows Explorer).

This installs the necessary runtime callable wrappers to make the sample
below work

Quote:> Hello,

>    BizTalk Docs say (in part):

>    Using Microsoft.Biztalk;
>    Using Microsoft.BizTalk.BTSInterchangeLib;

>    BTSInterchange interchange = new BTSInterchange (....);

>    First of all,  Compiler does not recognize
> BTSInterchangeLib as a namespece within
> Microsoft.biztalk.  All specified references have been
> added.

>   Secondly,
>     BTSInterchange is not recognized as a class.

>   Any guidance here would be crucial.  Particularly if it
> includes references to BizTalk documentation that is so
> bad as to be worse than useless.

> Thank you,

BTSInterchange vs BTSInterchangeLib - Bad Docs?

Post by Michael Klap » Sat, 04 Jan 2003 02:37:15

Thank for answering.

The .Net toolkit was installed already.

We worked out the problem, which is in part, documentation.
The .Net Toolkit installed files, same name different
purpose.  These were the RCWs and actual .dll files.  I
was referencing the actual, non-RCW (I suppose, why else
have two files of the same name and different sizes
(certainly a questionable strategy)).

I tried referencing the RCW and all was as right as can be.

Thank you,

message

>> Hello,

>>    BizTalk Docs say (in part):

>>    Using Microsoft.Biztalk;
>>    Using Microsoft.BizTalk.BTSInterchangeLib;

>>    BTSInterchange interchange = new BTSInterchange
(....);

>>    First of all,  Compiler does not recognize
>> BTSInterchangeLib as a namespece within
>> Microsoft.biztalk.  All specified references have been
>> added.

>>   Secondly,
>>     BTSInterchange is not recognized as a class.

>>   Any guidance here would be crucial.  Particularly if
it
>> includes references to BizTalk documentation that is so
>> bad as to be worse than useless.

>> Thank you,

>.

1. .NET and BTSInterchange Submit.....A Microsoft Guru Please Answer.....Major Problem

I have found out that I am not submitting a string Correctly to Biztalk
under DOT NET.

I have examined the MS KB article 327233 No Parser Component Recognizes the
Data.
The output of the suspend queue shows the following:  (the first is a failed
file recieve the second being sent via submit in dot net as document)

31 32 34 34 37 20 20 20 12447
20 20 20 50 57 37 31 36 PW716

----------------------------------
31 00 32 00 34 00 34 00 1.2.4.4.

37 00 20 00 20 00 20 00 7. . . .

20 00 20 00 20 00 50 00 . . .P.

57 00 37 00 31 00 36 00 W.7.1.6.

 I have opened the file using the default encoding / ascii etc.... using the
streamreader, but everyone fails.  I am using Biztalk 2002 on Development PC
using XP Pro.
How do I submit
1) the document string in the valid format?
2) Identify the parser components encoding..... (as i am not using a custom
parser, just flat file to flat file using evelopes etc... as this all works
as a file recieve setup)

Been banging my head against a brick wall for a couple of days now.

Ric.

2. WTB: (Europe) BlizzardPPC

3. Upload Doc Programatically vs Manually

4. 68360 reset status register

5. Bad VPN, Bad!

6. Acceptable (normal) memory usage for nupdate.exe

7. Bad logon causes the Bad Logon Count to increase by two.

8. Bell Correlations At 6 Miles

9. View of Doc lib on Home Page is different than when in Doc lib

10. Xlang sends a doc to a channel but how to get back the destination doc?

11. Proxy 2.0 vs SBS vs Cable Modem - PLEASE HELP!!!

12. help! VPN vs OWA vs offline folders?

13. ISA 2k vs IIS vs SUS