no object for moniker error

Post by Ramzi Bouzerd » Sat, 06 Oct 2001 18:39:57

Hi all,

I put a file in a Pickup folder for a file receive function and i have after many retries,
the same error:

No object for moniker

The server encountered a transport error while processing the messaging port "ReceivePerso Port", which uses a transport component with a ProgID of "BizTalk.BPOActivation.1".

A transmission attempt failed.

But this function is disabled and that file is used to a MIME Receive function (MIME Pickup)

Has anyone idea about that or encountered the same problem?

Thanks in advance,

Ramzi.

no object for moniker error

Post by R.Balaj » Tue, 09 Oct 2001 16:08:42

Hi,
Check whether you have given the skx path correctly.
Check that the XLang schedule(.skx) can be called from a vbscript and correct the problem.
Check that you have installed MSMQ and have sufficient permissions.

Regards,
R.Balaji

  Hi all,

  I put a file in a Pickup folder for a file receive function and i have after many retries,
  the same error:

  No object for moniker

  The server encountered a transport error while processing the messaging port "ReceivePerso Port", which uses a transport component with a ProgID of "BizTalk.BPOActivation.1".

  A transmission attempt failed.

  But this function is disabled and that file is used to a MIME Receive function (MIME Pickup)

  Has anyone idea about that or encountered the same problem?

  Thanks in advance,

  Ramzi.

no object for moniker error

Post by Ramzi Bouzerd » Fri, 12 Oct 2001 22:13:38

Hi,

Thank you for your prompt response,

first check is ok,
second one i don't know to check if the schedule can be called from a vbscript,
where i must go to ckeck that?

third one is ok because in the security tab of the MSMQ component, i'm in the user who are
allowed to do everything.

Thanks,

Ramzi.

[...]

1. No object for moniker error

I am running the Sample for Intregrating buztalk services from the Biztalk
samples using the http transport, however I always get the following error:

An error occurred in BizTalk Server.
Details:
------------------------------
No object for moniker
The server encountered a transport error while processing the messaging port
"SupplierPort", which uses a transport component with a ProgID of
"BizTalk.BPOActivation.1".
A transmission attempt failed.

Could anyone tell me what this is about and how to fix it?

Jeff Williams

2. Optimizer limits?

3. Error: No object for Moniker

4. 2D convex hull and qsort for Avenue

5. Invalid Moniker Error/XLANG Schedule

6. How to modify configuration of a router?

7. Nos Part Disk Space

8. PowerAmiga Software

9. Upgrading to SBS from Existing NOS?

10. The better NOS