Internal or External CD Writer

Post by zxcv » Mon, 15 Jul 2002 01:00:44

H1! I have a Compaq Presario for last two weeks. It does not come with
printed manual. It has got a DVD drive. Can I install a internal CD
Writer in this computer? I am a newbie in Laptop. With thanks.

1. Internal to External CD Writer??

Hi,

Is there any such device that can be bought that would allow me to use
an IDE CD Writer which i can then remove and insert into another
machine?

Im thinking along the lines how a removeable hard drive/Zip drive
works.

Any help including where i can buy such a device would be greatly
appreciated.

Thanks
Shaun

2. OBTAINING SYSTEM 6.0

3. CD Writer Query: Reading 700mb cdr's on cd-writer?

4. A action-RPG game for Palm

5. Iomega Hotburn's UDF Packet Writer freezes up my Internal CD-ROM

6. Archive file formats..

7. Affordable laptop with internal CD-writer? Advent 6413?

8. FS: WB3.1 complete-A500 or 2000, 30-pin SIMMS, A1200 monitor stand

9. External case for an internal CD-ROM

10. internal/external CD-ROM, '040 turbo upgrade

11. Internal vs External CD-RW

12. Need drivers for HP USB External CD-Writer 8220e/8230e