I bet my life, you are going to love this

I bet my life, you are going to love this

Post by ktsu1 » Wed, 04 Apr 2001 08:03:35

I recently purchase a laptop from this company. http://www.ecompc.com If you
purchase a computer from them and register as a member of their JETBOOK
OWNER BENEFIT (J.O.B.) program, you will receive 5% rebate from them per
each customer you introduced. I have already introduced 21 friends in 8
months period. I earn all my money back.

Try them.

In addition, use my coupon to get 5% discount.
My Coupon ID is : 3299651JTI

David

I bet my life, you are going to love this

Post by ktsu1 » Wed, 04 Apr 2001 09:45:29

Hi,

There is a good company out there you might want to try. Their web site is
www.ecompc.com. I bought a computer from them. They are currently running a
program named J.O.B. Buying notebook from them and registering as a member,
you will make money from introducing your friends to them. I already
introduced 21 friends in the past 8 months. I earn my money back. I am
planning to upgrade my computer again. If you are interesting this you can
use my coupon code which is "3299651JTI", you will receive 5% instant
discount because of my membership.

Enjoy and good luck.

David

Quote:> I recently purchase a laptop from this company. http://www.ecompc.com If
you
> purchase a computer from them and register as a member of their JETBOOK
> OWNER BENEFIT (J.O.B.) program, you will receive 5% rebate from them per
> each customer you introduced. I have already introduced 21 friends in 8
> months period. I earn all my money back.

> Try them.

> In addition, use my coupon to get 5% discount.
> My Coupon ID is : 3299651JTI

> David

1. Definitions for Life, Shelf-life,life-cycle,...

We are currently working on a glossary for safety, quality, reliabilty and
maintainability for software for the intelligent transportation systems.

Please advise of definitions supported by the majority of your societal
disciplines in software, provide sources (e.g. IEEE, ISO, etc.) if
possible.

Life Cycle

Shelf Life

Transition

Retirement

Service LIfe

Life Span

I realize some of these are "stretching" the current hardware based
technical terms to fit (poorly) over software and software based systems,
but if they exist we are bound to consider honoring them.  Therefore if
you can provide a source then those terms will be better considered.

Thank you for your help...

--
        eine Flucht nach Vorn machen = make a retreat forward
 Truth arises from disagreement amongst friends (D. Hume (Scotland))

                       Definitely my own opinions
       Software can kill you...or at least what it controls can

2. Difference between tiled and regular windows

3. CYAN Beach party Beirut-Lebanon - We Love Life - Part 1

4. What's wrong with this .emacs?

5. CYAN Beach party Beirut-Lebanon - We Love Life - Part 2

6. Adding attributes

7. MORROWIND combat xbox versionI really love this game,But if its going to be on X

8. You are going to *love* the #9 IMAGINE 128 card...

9. Oh well..... life goes on.