Ethernet card for TOSHIBA Satellite 1555CDS

Ethernet card for TOSHIBA Satellite 1555CDS

Post by kevi » Sun, 25 Nov 2001 02:36:16

I need to buy an ethernet card so my TOSHIBA 1555CDS can go online at
the elementary school where I work.  Tech support at my school is
nonexistant.
I'd appreciate any help/guidance on this.

System:
Windows 98SE 4.10.2222A
Authentic AMD
AMD-K6 3D processor
96 MB RAM
PCMCIA card: 32-bit
Toshiba ToPICIA CardBus Controller
4 GB HD

Thanks

Ethernet card for TOSHIBA Satellite 1555CDS

Post by Raj » Thu, 29 Nov 2001 07:33:06

Go and buy any PCMCIA network card with appropriate connector. Should do the
job.

> I need to buy an ethernet card so my TOSHIBA 1555CDS can go online at
> the elementary school where I work.  Tech support at my school is
> nonexistant.
> I'd appreciate any help/guidance on this.

> System:
> Windows 98SE 4.10.2222A
> Authentic AMD
> AMD-K6 3D processor