email conversion

Post by bria » Sat, 12 Jan 2002 01:28:02

when i try to save a photo email attachment(both outlook
and netscape) to my hard drive they are being saved as a
data file. This is a recent occurence. Help?

1. Email packet does not form when File Task "email this picture" is selected

If I click on a picture in My Pictures and select from
the File and Folder Tasks on the left hand side of
screen "email this picture" no email packet is formed.
It asks about resizing options and the bar graph shows
picture uploading, but the mail packet with attachment
does not appear in my AOL mail program.

This feature worked fine until yesterday when it suddenly
stopped working and I would really like to get it back as
I use it all the time. Can anyone help?

Thanks!

Kat

2. just boring old 5250..

3. Send via e-mail wont use default email program

4. Windows CE Property Databases (aka Pocket Access)

5. DISREGARD LAST EMAIL BY JC, WRONG EMAIL ADDRESS

6. Problem w/ generic modem in Win 95

7. Novell rights conversion to ACL

8. Group policy and multiusers.

9. IPAddress to SiteNames conversion

10. Domain conversion software ???

11. C# AD SearchResultCollection.Properties["lastLogon"][0].ToString() conversion error.

12. conversion from nt t win2k ad

13. Simple NT to Win2k conversion?