Help with install of MS PictureIt

Post by Jerry Lit » Thu, 01 May 2003 19:53:49

A cousin of mine has a problem with the installation of Microsoft? Picture
It.?It loaded fine but but when he clicks on Start, it goes not to the start
page but to a subsequent page which deals with designing, editing or what
you encounter after you make your choices in the beginning Start page.?
?
As a novice, he is concerned about whether to delete the program
(Add/Remove) then reinstall from the backup disk or overwrite the earlier
download? I suggested the former but want to ask if any of you have had this
problem.

Is there a simple way to get to Microsoft to answer the question (if it
makes sense to do so)?

Thanks for any help.

Jerry

Help with install of MS PictureIt

Post by Mary Saue » Fri, 02 May 2003 01:43:04

go here

--
Mary Sauer MS MVP
http://dgl.microsoft.com/

> A cousin of mine has a problem with the installation of Microsoft Picture
> It. It loaded fine but but when he clicks on Start, it goes not to the start
> page but to a subsequent page which deals with designing, editing or what
> you encounter after you make your choices in the beginning Start page.

> As a novice, he is concerned about whether to delete the program
> (Add/Remove) then reinstall from the backup disk or overwrite the earlier
> download? I suggested the former but want to ask if any of you have had this
> problem.

> Is there a simple way to get to Microsoft to answer the question (if it
> makes sense to do so)?

> Thanks for any help.

> Jerry

1. Installation of MS PictureIt

A cousin of mine has a problem with the installation of Microsoft? Picture
It.?It loaded fine but but when he clicks on Start it goes not to the start
page but to a subsequent page which deals with designing, editing or what
you encounter after you make your choices in the beginning Start page.?
?
As a novice, he is concerned about whether to delete the program
(Add/Remove) then reinstall from the backup disk or overwrite the earlier
download? I suggested the former but want to ask if any of you have had this
problem.

Thanks for any help.

Jerry

2. Registry cleaner?

3. Help installing win2kpro & K7T Pro (Ms-6330) ATX VIA MB

4. I want... to authenticate Win2000 on Samba 2.2.0

5. HELP, I installed SRP1 yesterday, and Ms-Explorer (5.5) don't work anymore!

6. mailing lists...

7. Att: MIKE L Re: Help, how do I report newsgroup abuse on MS newsgroups to MS?

8. PictureIt!

9. Norton Utilitites and PictureIt!

10. works suite pictureit! express 2000

11. Unable to install some MS software after clean install of Win2000pro

12. How Do You Install MS Paint After Installing Win 98?