myturn auction

myturn auction

Post by hyubs » Thu, 31 May 2001 05:56:56



can someone post the link to the web site with info on the myturn auction?  the
previous messages no longer appear in my newsgroup message list.

thanks

hyubso

 
 
 

myturn auction

Post by Ray Kopczyns » Thu, 31 May 2001 09:58:07


>Subject: myturn auction

>Date: 5/29/01 1:56 PM Pacific Daylight Time

<< can someone post the link to the web site with info on the myturn auction?

http://www.ashmancompany.com/053101

However!   I notice on the web site now that it indicates: "This auction has
been cancelled."  Have no information as to what has happened at this point.

Ray

 
 
 

myturn auction

Post by hyubs » Thu, 31 May 2001 10:46:11


darn.. there goes my little road trip/vacation to san francisco..  this auction
was a nice excuse to drive up the coast to northern california again.. haven't
been there in years.

thanks for the info..  

maybe there is some good news behind the canceled auction?

hyubso


> >Subject: myturn auction

> >Date: 5/29/01 1:56 PM Pacific Daylight Time

> << can someone post the link to the web site with info on the myturn auction?

> http://www.ashmancompany.com/053101

> However!   I notice on the web site now that it indicates: "This auction has
> been cancelled."  Have no information as to what has happened at this point.

> Ray

 
 
 

myturn auction

Post by Bob B » Thu, 31 May 2001 10:52:10


Like MyTurn rising from the ashes? NO_WAY! The coffin lid is nailed shut on
that puppy.

--
Bob B.
Please reply to the newsgroup.


Quote:

> maybe there is some good news behind the canceled auction?

> hyubso

 
 
 

myturn auction

Post by hyubs » Thu, 31 May 2001 10:58:14


well you know geos is the living dead of computer OSs, always popping up out of
its coffin to give Bill G a scare, if nothing more....

> Like MyTurn rising from the ashes? NO_WAY! The coffin lid is nailed shut on
> that puppy.

> --
> Bob B.
> Please reply to the newsgroup.



> > maybe there is some good news behind the canceled auction?

> > hyubso

 
 
 

myturn auction

Post by ROBERT O BRIE » Thu, 31 May 2001 16:22:06


Hi, I suggest a trip to Napa and the surrounding valley.  I was there two
years ago.  It was beautiful and lots of things to do.  The food was
outstanding.  Bob

--
Reduce your long distance phone cost.
Check our best rate calculator at
http://ld.net/?robrien


> darn.. there goes my little road trip/vacation to san francisco..  this
auction
> was a nice excuse to drive up the coast to northern california again..
haven't
> been there in years.

> thanks for the info..

> maybe there is some good news behind the canceled auction?

> hyubso


> > >Subject: myturn auction

> > >Date: 5/29/01 1:56 PM Pacific Daylight Time

> > << can someone post the link to the web site with info on the myturn
auction?

> > http://www.ashmancompany.com/053101

> > However!   I notice on the web site now that it indicates: "This auction
has
> > been cancelled."  Have no information as to what has happened at this
point.

> > Ray

 
 
 

myturn auction

Post by NDRepMa » Fri, 01 Jun 2001 09:35:15




>Like MyTurn rising from the ashes? NO_WAY! The coffin lid is nailed shut on
>that puppy.

Perhaps someone swoops in on the debris, or a substantial portion of if,
negating the need for an auction.  Or perhaps there are so many defunct dotcoms
in the SF area that the court decided that the local market was oversaturated
with tech company office supplies and found an alternate method of liquidation.

I would also note that the auction was only for the contents of the offices --
not the warehouse, and not the intellectual property. There is no reason at all
to suspect that this represents a reversal of fortune.

-MarkR


Join me for GEOS chats Mondays 9-10PM EST
IRC server: irc.breadbox.com   room: #TheBreadboxChannel