geos is a really good os

Post by Stephen Haffl » Fri, 20 Jun 2003 14:39:04

> Date: Wed, Jun 18, 2003 03:22 EDT

> how come geos is so expensive Breadbox Ensemble  cost $100.00. ?? why would
> a person spend that much on an os when they could uy a copy of linux for
> under $50.00 or download it

> ***

> I believe e recent deal with Breadbox by the new owners of whatever DRDOS is
> now called gets you both GEOS and the DOS for $80.

> I think I put a link on the GUI site in the DOS section.

> Chip Blank
> GUI
> GeoGrafix

> The GEOS Users International website is at:
> http://hometown.aol.com/GUIUSA/GUI_USA.html

$129.95 is the price listed on the web site.
www.devicelogics.com/products.html

Regards,

Stephen

geos is a really good os

Post by Bob » Sat, 21 Jun 2003 04:35:25

Last time I know DR-Dos was free for home use. In fact my version of 7.01
which I just downloaded and installed again says it is. So how does that add
onto the price of BBX Ensemble if it includes a free DOS?