Gonzo translation - need help!

Post by Rainer Bettstell » Sun, 13 Jul 2003 00:37:36

Hi,

my first translation of Gonzo and all related libraries ist done. Now
i need someone, to test it and to send me a feedback for grammar or
spelling errors.
Contact me please: rbettsteller(at)rbettsteller.de

Now i can start to translate the huge help file ;-)

Rainer

Gonzo translation - need help!

Post by Edwar » Sun, 13 Jul 2003 01:30:41

Congratulations Rainer,

That was quick!
I'm sure our English or American friends will help are ready to do this.
I'll step back on this one and wait untill it's done.   :-)
Contact me for that other matter if you're ready.

Edward Nijs

Quote:> Hi,

> my first translation of Gonzo and all related libraries ist done. Now
> i need someone, to test it and to send me a feedback for grammar or
> spelling errors.
> Contact me please: rbettsteller(at)rbettsteller.de

> Now i can start to translate the huge help file ;-)

> Rainer

Gonzo translation - need help!

Post by Hans Lindgre » Sun, 13 Jul 2003 19:47:51

Hi  Rainer,

I can help.....

BR,
Hans

> Hi,

> my first translation of Gonzo and all related libraries ist done. Now
> i need someone, to test it and to send me a feedback for grammar or
> spelling errors.
> Contact me please: rbettsteller(at)rbettsteller.de

> Now i can start to translate the huge help file ;-)

> Rainer

1. Macro Translation Help Needed

I know that it was posted in an earlier UseNet message, but I need IMMEDIATE
help translating a very complicated Lotus 2.4/DOS macro into an Excel 5.0
spreadsheet.

We are currently getting rid of all of our old DOS programs, and people in
another section are fuming because some of their very complicated Lotus macros
won't translate into Excel, apparently because Bill Gates is living up to his
reputation of creating garbage and calling it "software."

Microsoft used to have a built-in Excel module called TRANS.EXE which did the
translations.   I suppose that Bill Gates found out that having that
translator was a good idea so he stopped distributing the file, even though
it's still in the Help area.

These macros are highly complicated, having been modified off-and-on for the
past nine years, and unfortunately these macros are incredibly important to
that division.

If a translator cannot be found, it's going to have to coded manually which no
one in this entire department has the ability to do.

Recommendations, please?

2. Real Audio

3. Language Translation Help Needed.

4. Current status?

5. Have u seen my kitty gonzo?

6. Help! Compaq 336-VSCi modem driver.

7. Gonzo beta available!

8. Making Edit control in dialog receive Tab keystrokes

9. Arj password cracker - translation needed

10. Need info about pSOS+ to VxWorks translation code from Wind River

11. I need a translation to English

12. Translation needed please

13. translation needed