Banner Maker template from GeoGrafix

Post by C BLANK » Sat, 28 Jun 2003 15:31:54

Banner1.zip....is a free GEOS WRITE file that is preset for 1 letter per page
with graphics quick banner construction. This overcomes the problem with the
long used BANNER app for GEOS that does not work well with inkjet printers and
does not allow for graphics. This new Banner Maker file does, and is very easy
to use. Just go to the GUI website listed below and look under the listing for
the GUI ftp #1 site for BANNER1.zip.

Chip Blank
GUI
GeoGrafix

The GEOS Users International website is at:
http://hometown.aol.com/GUIUSA/GUI_USA.html

Banner Maker template from GeoGrafix

Post by Edward Nij » Sat, 28 Jun 2003 21:14:51

Just one day too late Chip!

My kids graduated yesterday and I made a 6 m banner to congratulate them and
put it at the front window of the house.
I 've also put a flag in the window.
I  am very glad my son(20) finally graduated. He changed completely
directions a few years ago and he had some difficulties adapting to this new
system.
My daughter will be 18 in November and graduated in Latin and Modern
Languages with 83%.
Am I a proud father ot what !

Anyway , I'll try it out ,Chip, thanks.

Edward Nijs

Quote:> Banner1.zip....is a free GEOS WRITE file that is preset for 1 letter per
page
> with graphics quick banner construction. This overcomes the problem with
the
> long used BANNER app for GEOS that does not work well with inkjet printers
and
> does not allow for graphics. This new Banner Maker file does, and is very
easy
> to use. Just go to the GUI website listed below and look under the listing
for
> the GUI ftp #1 site for BANNER1.zip.

> Chip Blank
> GUI
> GeoGrafix

> The GEOS Users International website is at:
> http://hometown.aol.com/GUIUSA/GUI_USA.html

Banner Maker template from GeoGrafix

Post by Edward Nij » Sat, 28 Jun 2003 21:17:30

OR what

Ed

> Just one day too late Chip!

> My kids graduated yesterday and I made a 6 m banner to congratulate them
and
> put it at the front window of the house.
> I 've also put a flag in the window.
> I  am very glad my son(20) finally graduated. He changed completely
> directions a few years ago and he had some difficulties adapting to this
new
> system.
> My daughter will be 18 in November and graduated in Latin and Modern
> Languages with 83%.
> Am I a proud father ot what !

> Anyway , I'll try it out ,Chip, thanks.

> Edward Nijs

> > Banner1.zip....is a free GEOS WRITE file that is preset for 1 letter per
> page
> > with graphics quick banner construction. This overcomes the problem with
> the
> > long used BANNER app for GEOS that does not work well with inkjet
printers
> and
> > does not allow for graphics. This new Banner Maker file does, and is
very
> easy
> > to use. Just go to the GUI website listed below and look under the
listing
> for
> > the GUI ftp #1 site for BANNER1.zip.

> > Chip Blank
> > GUI
> > GeoGrafix

> > The GEOS Users International website is at:
> > http://hometown.aol.com/GUIUSA/GUI_USA.html

Banner Maker template from GeoGrafix

Post by Edward Nij » Sat, 28 Jun 2003 22:48:42

Chip,
it's a dead link to your nr 1 page.

Edward

Quote:> Banner1.zip....is a free GEOS WRITE file that is preset for 1 letter per
page
> with graphics quick banner construction. This overcomes the problem with
the
> long used BANNER app for GEOS that does not work well with inkjet printers
and
> does not allow for graphics. This new Banner Maker file does, and is very
easy
> to use. Just go to the GUI website listed below and look under the listing
for
> the GUI ftp #1 site for BANNER1.zip.

> Chip Blank
> GUI
> GeoGrafix

> The GEOS Users International website is at:
> http://hometown.aol.com/GUIUSA/GUI_USA.html

Banner Maker template from GeoGrafix

Post by Philippe Dallemagn » Sat, 28 Jun 2003 23:43:04

Congratulations and have a nice week-end (latest wish is also valid for
all geoholics here ;-)

Philippe.

> Just one day too late Chip!

> My kids graduated yesterday and I made a 6 m banner to congratulate them and
> put it at the front window of the house.
> I 've also put a flag in the window.
> I  am very glad my son(20) finally graduated. He changed completely
> directions a few years ago and he had some difficulties adapting to this new
> system.
> My daughter will be 18 in November and graduated in Latin and Modern
> Languages with 83%.
> Am I a proud father ot what !

> Anyway , I'll try it out ,Chip, thanks.

> Edward Nijs

> > Banner1.zip....is a free GEOS WRITE file that is preset for 1 letter per
> page
> > with graphics quick banner construction. This overcomes the problem with
> the
> > long used BANNER app for GEOS that does not work well with inkjet printers
> and
> > does not allow for graphics. This new Banner Maker file does, and is very
> easy
> > to use. Just go to the GUI website listed below and look under the listing
> for
> > the GUI ftp #1 site for BANNER1.zip.

> > Chip Blank
> > GUI
> > GeoGrafix

> > The GEOS Users International website is at:
> > http://hometown.aol.com/GUIUSA/GUI_USA.html

Banner Maker template from GeoGrafix

What a surprise! A dead link! Who would ah thunk it??

Post by C BLANK » Sun, 29 Jun 2003 13:46:58

***Anyway , I'll try it out ,Chip, thanks.

Edward Nijs
***

You can always use it for their weddings or the birth of their children, etc.
Banners are always useable. Have fun with it.

Post by C BLANK » Sun, 29 Jun 2003 13:49:32

***Chip,
it's a dead link to your nr 1 page.

Edward
***

Thanks for the info, Ed. I tried it last night without actually downloading it.
It seemed OK then. Maybe I have too much for the space allocation in that ftp
site.

Chip Blank
GUI
GeoGrafix

The GEOS Users International website is at:
http://hometown.aol.com/GUIUSA/GUI_USA.html

Banner Maker template from GeoGrafix

Post by C BLANK » Sun, 29 Jun 2003 14:12:48

***
***Chip,
it's a dead link to your nr 1 page.

Edward
***

Thanks for the info, Ed. I tried it last night without actually downloading it.
It seemed OK then. Maybe I have too much for the space allocation in that ftp
site.
***

Ed, I checked the link from my end. It seems OK, including a download. If you
have a problem again, it could be an AOL overload (what else is new, eh?). Let
me know if you can't get through, and I will put the file on another ftp site
as well.

Chip Blank
GUI
GeoGrafix

The GEOS Users International website is at:
http://hometown.aol.com/GUIUSA/GUI_USA.html

Banner Maker template from GeoGrafix

Post by Edward Nij » Sun, 29 Jun 2003 18:33:12

Hi Chip,

If I click on this link in your first post, and from there I follow the link
FTP1, I keep seeing the same page.
I changed the url in :

http://members.aol.com/GUIUSA/   as  http://members.aol.com/GUIUSA2 and
http://members.aol.com/GUIUSA3  worked well.
This time I could see the file and download it.

Edward, leaving in two hours for a mini blues festival with: Michelle White,
daughter of Tony Joe-it's getting swampy here-White.
And also Eric Burdon, from the Animals.

Tatatatada-dumdumdumdum

Quote:> ***
> ***Chip,
> it's a dead link to your nr 1 page.

> Edward
> ***

> Thanks for the info, Ed. I tried it last night without actually
downloading it.
> It seemed OK then. Maybe I have too much for the space allocation in that
ftp
> site.
> ***

> Ed, I checked the link from my end. It seems OK, including a download. If
you
> have a problem again, it could be an AOL overload (what else is new, eh?).
Let
> me know if you can't get through, and I will put the file on another ftp
site
> as well.

> Chip Blank
> GUI
> GeoGrafix

> The GEOS Users International website is at:
> http://hometown.aol.com/GUIUSA/GUI_USA.html

Banner Maker template from GeoGrafix

Post by Ray Kopczyns » Sun, 29 Jun 2003 22:42:55

<< http://members.aol.com/GUIUSA/ >>

Hmmm -- I just tried it via my GlobalPC and this machine.  I see Chips'
directory listing of files available to download and can easily select the
one(s) I wish to download -- and they do...

I just downloaded the BANNER1.zip file and uploaded it to my AOL area -- try to
see if you can snag it there too?

http://members.aol.com/gwrepray/

Ray

Date: Sat, Jun 28, 2003 05:33 EDT

Hi Chip,

If I click on this link in your first post, and from there I follow the link
FTP1, I keep seeing the same page.
I changed the url in :

http://members.aol.com/GUIUSA/   as  http://members.aol.com/GUIUSA2 and
http://members.aol.com/GUIUSA3  worked well.
This time I could see the file and download it.
***

OK. Great, Ed.
Enjoy.

Chip Blank
GUI
GeoGrafix

The GEOS Users International website is at:
http://hometown.aol.com/GUIUSA/GUI_USA.html

Banner Maker template from GeoGrafix

***Subject: Re: Banner Maker template from GeoGrafix

Date: Sat, Jun 28, 2003 09:42 EDT

<< http://members.aol.com/GUIUSA/ >>

Hmmm -- I just tried it via my GlobalPC and this machine.  I see Chips'
directory listing of files available to download and can easily select the
one(s) I wish to download -- and they do...

I just downloaded the BANNER1.zip file and uploaded it to my AOL area -- try to
see if you can snag it there too?

http://members.aol.com/gwrepray/

Ray
***

Good, Ray.  The banner file should help a lot of folks. Maybe Gene will put it
on TVA Katter too.

Chip Blank
GUI
GeoGrafix

The GEOS Users International website is at:
http://hometown.aol.com/GUIUSA/GUI_USA.html

1. Banner Maker template from GeoGrafix

Well, maybe you have a problem reaching AOL. They block providers, sometimes.

Have a nice bluesfestival. If Mick Taylor show up, go and have a look! Sometimes
he show up on short notice, participating in someone else's show "just" a
guitarist. Eric Burdon was in amazing good shape last time I saw him, he
was only complaing of his asthma, begging people not to smoke close to the
scene. But a really good show it was, but the band was quite odd, I think.

BR,
Hans

2. thumbnail quality ?

3. Banner maker Pro

4. limit apps to users

5. Default Compound Template Template-Parameters in C++

6. URGENT 4.1 is down, 3.12 still looking for it

7. Migrating a book from template set A to template set B

8. Voip Problem!!

9. New GeoGrafix FREE files

10. New GeoGrafix free files

11. GeoGrafix free files and graphics from GUI

12. New FREE stuff from GeoGrafix

13. More GeoGrafix FREE stuff