ssh (SecureSHell) for nokia 9110 communicator (geos)

ssh (SecureSHell) for nokia 9110 communicator (geos)

Post by Michael Mayman » Thu, 03 May 2001 03:57:40

Hi,

Anyone know of a free ssh-application for geos ?
- I know Nokia sells it but is there one for free ?

Thanks in advance :-)

Michael

ssh (SecureSHell) for nokia 9110 communicator (geos)

Post by Marcus Groebe » Thu, 03 May 2001 16:25:47

Michael Maymann schrieb:

Quote:> Anyone know of a free ssh-application for geos ?
> - I know Nokia sells it but is there one for free ?

As far as I know, Nokia doesn't even sell one. There is built-in SSL
support (secure sockets), but SSH is still missing.

Or does anyone know otherwise? A lot of people are looking for this, and
would even be willing to pay money for it...

ciao marcus