Global PC's

Post by Johannes Moell » Tue, 01 Apr 2003 23:30:46

> darn i lost... was busy with family matters..

> hope another bunch come up for auciton soon.

> someone bought 10..  wonder what they'll be used for...  grade schoolers
> or ???

no that golbalpc are for a lot of german users in germany ;-)

we have buy together.

Greetings

Johannes Moeller

1. What happened to the Global PC's in storage?

It has been a while since I have contributed and read this
newsgroup.  I have been playing around with Linux on one of
the harddrives of my PC, but still use my NewDeal School
Suite- mainly the NewWrite and NewCalc apps, on the harddrive
that has MS Windows 95.

What happpened to the Global PC's that were stored in a warehouse
somewhere, after the Myturn Co. bankruptsy?  Is there any new
news on when they will be available for sale, if they are ever
available for sale?

-Dana

2. ALL NEW SITE !!!

3. The Global PC's in Storage

4. NC in Standard Mag.

5. ''PC to PC Voice" using MSN Messenger Version 5 - no sound

6. Req;Business Analysis - Data Warehouse

7. VIM: global command 'a'

8. Oracle > Paradox connection

9. Global symbol '$somevariable' requires explicit package name at script line no

10. How 'global' are STDIN/STDOUT/STDERR?

11. Global Variables are bad*, but what about Global objects

12. Got my global pc today!