GeoGrafix free files and graphics from GUI

GeoGrafix free files and graphics from GUI

Post by C BLANK » Mon, 31 Mar 2003 16:54:00

A year ago I stopped uploading sample files and graphics from GeoGrafix for all
the GEOphites to download and enjoy. My workload simply prevented it. I also
did not want to give away all my work for free.

I have more time now and have also come up with a means to continue to make
GeoGrafix work available for free as well as make some money at it. Each month
I will upload a free file of GeoGrafix files and graphics to the GUI website
FTP site for free download. There will be about 10 pieces in the zip file. I
will also have another file of 15 to 25 pieces of GeoGrafix files and graphics
that will be sent to registered GUI members.

I have not yet figured out the details on the GUI membership registrartion, but
will soon. In the meantime I will upload monthly free files and graphics. Watch
for the first one soon. I will announce it on the GUI website.

Chip Blank
GUI
GeoGrafix

The GEOS Users International website is at:
http://hometown.aol.com/GUIUSA/GUI_USA.html

P.S.
BTW I can always use your ideas for what your graphics and other GEOS files
needs are. It is better to work on what you folks actually need rather that
just guessing.

Chip

GeoGrafix free files and graphics from GUI

Post by Marco106 » Tue, 01 Apr 2003 04:13:31

Chip

Welcome back, havent seen your name in this group for a long time. I remember
registering a while back. Already moved your GUI site to my favorite site
list...

Marc

Post by C BLANK » Tue, 01 Apr 2003 05:29:28

***Welcome back, havent seen your name in this group for a long time. I
remember
registering a while back. Already moved your GUI site to my favorite site
list...

Marc
***

Thanks, Marc. Working in old members under the new system I am working on is
part of what I have to figure out yet.

Chip Blank
GUI
GeoGrafix

The GEOS Users International website is at:
http://hometown.aol.com/GUIUSA/GUI_USA.html

1. New FREE files from GeoGrafix for August

I have uploaded the new sampler zip file from GeoGrafix to the GeoGrafix ftp
site. The file is SAMPLR2.zip and is a 262kb file zipped and 868kb unzipped.
You can access the site from the GUI (GEOS Users International) website. Please
do so through the GUI site, so I can get some kind of a count on hits. In the
last 4 weeks nearly 1000 hits have been recorded this way.

Chip Blank
GUI
GeoGrafix
[ visit GeosUsersInternational at: http://members.aol.com/GUIUSA/GUI_USA.html ]

2. Serialization "Gotcha" That Will Hang Your .NET Application

3. New FREE files from GeoGrafix

4. Getting listbox contents, using VB 1.0, of another program.

5. New GeoGrafix free files

6. SyQuest Drivers?

7. New FREE files from GeoGrafix

8. Automate connecting to a remote computer in regedit

9. New GeoGrafix FREE files

10. New FREE stuff from GeoGrafix

11. More GeoGrafix FREE stuff

12. Please Help - HP Scanjet 4c ands NT

13. Graphics File Formats FAQ (Part 1 of 4): General Graphics Format Questions