Etherodi and NDO 3.2a

Post by Steve Ma » Fri, 05 Oct 2001 17:22:50

Quote:>what is the latest stand of the etherodi below NDO 3.2a ? I know it's
>running with NDO 2000. But my info was, that something is brocken
>in NDO 3.2a to work with the etherodi.
>Is that still true ?

The Etherodi driver in NDO 3.2A does not support DHCP,
but it works fine with static IP addresses.
For DHCP support, download the updated driver at
http://members.aol.com/odiethernet

Steve

-----
"There are only two ways to live your life.
One is as though nothing is a miracle.
The other is as though everything is a miracle. "
-- Albert Einstein
-----

1. Problem with Windows Me and NDO 3.2a

Hello,

I can't seem to get NDO 3.2a running on my Windows Me laptop. After install
and during setup I keep getting the following error:

No valid font files found in USERDATA\FONT directory. (KR-29)

It ran fine on the same laptop and Windows 98SE, but I have to run Me for
the modem to work. (Compaq Presario)

Thanks,

Jim

2. ANN: Pocket Monkey, the new virtual pet for PalmOS.

3. Need software for NDO 3.2a

4. Tandy CoCo

5. pdf-files - NDO 3.2a

6. How would I do this?

7. NDO 3.2a Upgrade Disks

8. segfault: Pro*C FETCH INTO host array

9. NDO 3.2a Upgrade

10. NDO 3.2a upgrade patch and bonus

11. ndo 3.2a

12. For Roy Miller and other people who would like to buy NDO 3.2a

13. Geoworks Pro apps & NDO 3.2a