Where is the updated Postscript driver ?

Where is the updated Postscript driver ?

Post by Andreas Bollhalde » Tue, 27 May 2003 21:07:12

Hi Grossibaer,

would you make your updated Postscript driver available for buying ??? I
(and shure others) would be glad to buy it for a shareware fee. Say about 15
US$.

Andreas

1. PDF driver and Postscript driver

Hi,

I wrote a PDF driver for my application. It uses only very simple PDF
functionalities : drawing lines and writing text.
Now I need to write the same for Postscript. Unfortunately, I know next
to nothing of it. And the PS Reference Manual is a bit too big to my
liking.
Is there a quick way to modify my PDF driver to generate Postscript as
well? Can I just define functions or macros in Postscript that will be
substituted for the PDF control code?

Thanks in advance,
Thierry

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

2. Can I connect the Palm Vx to the internet using my laptop's com port?

3. update format question?what am I missing

4. extruding

5. Does Update Driver replace in-memory running driver?

6. Amoeba

7. I am picked for xbox live and I am from brooklyn new york

8. 3d histograms

9. I-AM I-AM From Pope Bass

10. I-Am I-AM "The Reverend Robert L. Bass "

11. Meet Robert L Bass - I AM - I AM

12. I am Offline when I am online...

13. AM Radio Card for a PC (yes, AM not FM)