even more funny stuff!

Post by hyubs » Sun, 13 Jul 2003 06:59:26

 [Fwd: Newspeak of the Year: Rumsfeld defends Iraqi sovereignty]

"There are reports, recent reports, of Iranians
moving some of their border posts along about a
25-kilometer [15-mile] stretch several kilometers
inside of Iraq, obviously not being respectful of
Iraq's sovereignty," the secretary said, calling
it "behavior that's not acceptable."

http://www.washtimes.com/national/20030709-114950-9370r.htm

(Forwarded on the GP discussion list)

1. Stuff In the Water AND Norway Stuff AND Even FS Easter Eggs

        I hate to mention this but you gave me the idea.  :)  Do many
improved scenery regions take season into consideration?  It would be
super if during summer all those sailboats appeared tied.  I forgot to
set Norway to different seasons to see the snow covered mountains
and/or change in foliage.

        I read of a region recently (Singapore, Hong Kong, or somewhere
over there) where at a certain time there is a fireworks display going
off.  Can anyone refresh me on this and also are there any other
"easter eggs"?

        About Norway.  Must I remove Europe for it to work or can I leave
it set even though parts of Norway's coast might get messed up?  I
will try it again after I add some other scenery regions.

        Thanks.

2. Relaying thru Exchange

3. Pretty funny stuff

4. Virgin "7th Guest" Must Be Made For CD32!!! Read this!

5. Funny Stuff

6. Call for bera testers (was Re: XTrash - cool but has enforcer hits.)

7. that jr stuff is funny!!

8. problems with tar & fixed block driver.....

9. One Tequila, Two Tequilas....Sing the night away(watch this PPL funny stuff)

10. Even more stuff for trade

11. Funny stuff

12. Find Mac stuff here (was Re: Where to find Mac-Stuff?)