Old Geos for C64 Images around?

Post by Frank Markus » Sat, 23 Jan 1999 04:00:00

Has anyone some of the old c64 Images of Geos still?

I once had a bought Geos version, but cant find it anymore.
I want to try it on the several emulators and see if it still works.

Thanks ahead.

Regards...

--
Frank Markus Schanzenb?cher
Programmer & Designer 4

Http://home.t-online.de/home/XrDEnter

Old Geos for C64 Images around?

Post by Frederick J. Muelle » Thu, 28 Jan 1999 04:00:00

I might have an old version of GEOS <v2.0 for the C64.  Maybe v2.0 also.  Also
try comp.sys.cbm or comp.emulators.cbm as occasionally the software is for sale
there.  It still can be bought through a company called Creative Micro Design -
www.cmdweb.com

> Has anyone some of the old c64 Images of Geos still?

> I once had a bought Geos version, but cant find it anymore.
> I want to try it on the several emulators and see if it still works.

> Thanks ahead.

> Regards...

> --
> Frank Markus Schanzenb?cher
> Programmer & Designer 4
> visual and audial medias

> Http://home.t-online.de/home/XrDEnter

1. Changing C64 GEOS serial number

I realize it's only been a decade since the focus was on Commodore GEOS here
or anywhere, but if anybody remembers...

I've been playing with Commodore GEOS (for fun, in case some "practical"
person questions me on that, lol)... Anyway, I would like to change the
serial number of the boot disk.  I seem to recall that there was a program
that would accomplish this, but I can't remember the name.  If anybody
remembers, I'd appreciate the memory jog.

Thanks!

Randy

2. How do I setup internal email for LAN?

3. No Mouse on c64 GEOS

4. forms to retrieve and update database

5. Run GEOS 2.0 with c64 Emulator?

6. SOUNDBLASTER PRO

7. fs: C64 GEOS

8. A stoopid database question