Palm Icons For GEOS?

Post by Byron Colli » Sun, 14 Apr 2002 19:34:53

Hi All,

Did anybody create "any" Palm OS icon(s) for GEOS?
Like the Palm HotSync, Palm Application or database files.
Icons that I can use for ( *.PDB, *.PRC ) Palm related files
within New Deal Office.

You can send them to my e-mail address or
point me to a web site?

Thanks in advance,
Byron Collins

---
Byron's Emporium - Cool eBooks for PDA's
ENJOYOUREAD Production
http://home.clarksville.com/~bcollins/index.htm
---

1. Palm Connect For The Zoomer (GEOS version)

Does anyone know where I can buy or obtain this software ? I know it
has been completely obsolete for many years now, and a trawl of the
web, ebay, etc has got me nowhere, but there must be someone out there
who has it lying around in a box gathering dust who would be prepared
to sell it to me.Any help would be much appreciated.Steve

2. custom httphandler and session

3. Geos Palm Top

4. Need help with dynamic properties

5. Special offer for 2 Palm-top GPS Trimble Geo-ExplorerII + post-processing software

6. Getting NULL Data in Dataset

7. Using ISDN to host WEB in Philadelphia area

8. GEOS 1.x icons

9. WTB: Palm III or Palm V (used)

10. PGP Wireless for Palm crashes Palm Vx

11. Palm User Id on the Palm Simulator