SPLASH.SCR

Post by Bent Nielse » Mon, 07 Apr 2003 04:05:36

is there a tools to make a other SPLASH.SCR on the BBE??

SPLASH.SCR

Post by Bob » Mon, 07 Apr 2003 03:58:05

Quote:> is there a tools to make a other SPLASH.SCR on the BBE??

IIRC, the "splash screen" is part of LOADER.EXE. You can't change the mouse
pointers either.

SPLASH.SCR

Post by Jens-Michael Gros » Mon, 07 Apr 2003 05:41:55

Bob schrieb:

> > is there a tools to make a other SPLASH.SCR on the BBE??

> IIRC, the "splash screen" is part of LOADER.EXE. You can't change the mouse
> pointers either.

Jep. The graphics is built into loader.exe. This is why there once were
different loader.exe for Hercules, CGA, Ega and VGA. Each with its own
code for entering initial graphics mode and showig the splash screen.

The mouse basic mouse pointer (arrow) is built into the video driver.
All other pointers are definde from the apps or libraries when the mouse
is moved into a certain area.

Grossibaer

--
Take a class. Read a book. Don't expect computers to be simple, because
they are not.

1. Does anyone have SPLASH or SPLASH-2 source codes?

    I am looking for the source codes of SPLASH (Stanford Parallel
Applications for Shared Memory) or SPLASH-2 benchmark. Although the home
page for SPLASH is still there, their ftp server link is dead and the
webmaster is gone.

    I wonder if anybody has downloaded the source codes before or knows
other place to download. Any info is appreciated.

Yili Tseng

2. Time Gentlemen Please?

3. X10 Appliance module: replacing latching relay with an SCR relay

4. PCMCIA serial port cards?

5. *.scr editor?

6. WTB: Atari 520STM System w/ 4 Megs and TOS 1.4!

7. Is There SCR Motor Control Rcvr

8. cisco 2511 Microsoft RAS

9. SCR and Circuit from John Lovine Book

10. latchup from parasitic SCR?

11. Comments for Mind.forth AI RE-ENTRY Scr #23

12. stepper motors, multi-axis drives, ac/dc gearmotor, scr/pwm drives, powerstat.....