Who use the irc.breadbox.com irc server ??

Who use the irc.breadbox.com irc server ??

Post by Bent Nielse » Fri, 11 Jul 2003 04:02:31

is there eny user on this chat server??

Who use the irc.breadbox.com irc server ??

Post by Bob » Fri, 11 Jul 2003 04:35:24

LOL!!!! WHY_WOULD_THERE_BE??!!??

Quote:> is there eny user on this chat server??

Post by <bartand.. » Fri, 11 Jul 2003 07:06:35

> is there eny user on this chat server??

> YES

Who use the irc.breadbox.com irc server ??

Post by Hans Lindgre » Fri, 11 Jul 2003 07:09:28

You seems to use it frequently.........

Hans

> LOL!!!! WHY_WOULD_THERE_BE??!!??

> > is there eny user on this chat server??

Who use the irc.breadbox.com irc server ??

Post by Bob » Fri, 11 Jul 2003 07:56:26

who's you?

> You seems to use it frequently.........

> Hans

> > LOL!!!! WHY_WOULD_THERE_BE??!!??

> > > is there eny user on this chat server??

Who use the irc.breadbox.com irc server ??

Post by John Howar » Fri, 11 Jul 2003 08:29:11

The best time to find people there is on Sunday nights (9pm Eastern Time - 6pm
Pacific).  I realize that that is in the middle of the night for Europeans.  But
the IRC server is there for any and all who would like to use it.

John ;-)

Post by Ray Kopczyns » Fri, 11 Jul 2003 09:30:39

<< The best time to find people there is on Sunday nights (9pm Eastern Time -
6pm Pacific). >>

That's when I'm there as chat-host...  Have been doing it then since its
inception...  However, this coming Sunday, I will be on vacation and travelling
-- so you're on your own...  :-)

Ray

>Subject: Re: Who use the  irc.breadbox.com  irc server ??

>Date: 7/9/03 4:29 PM Pacific Daylight Time

>The best time to find people there is on Sunday nights (9pm Eastern Time -
>6pm
>Pacific).  I realize that that is in the middle of the night for Europeans.
>But
>the IRC server is there for any and all who would like to use it.

>John ;-)

>>>is there eny user on this chat server??

>>>YES

Who use the irc.breadbox.com irc server ??

Post by Joseph Durha » Fri, 11 Jul 2003 23:09:45

I drop by from time to time on Sundays.  Would be good to chat with you
Brent. Have a good week ahead.

Joe