Does Breadbox Ensemble....

Post by Mark » Mon, 13 May 2002 09:32:36

Breadbox Ensemble does not include a PDF Viewer. While the PDF Viewer
MyTurn made was based on open source libraries, I believe, the interface
and GEOS translation of those libraries is owned by MyTurn, I believe. I
don't know the full legalities of all that. Suffice to say there is no
GEOS native PDF Viewer currently available in the latest incarnation of
GEOS.

Mark-

> Does Breadbox Ensemble include Banker? Also, does it include a PDF
> viewer, if not is one available as an add on?

Does Breadbox Ensemble....

Post by Bob B » Mon, 13 May 2002 09:44:14

Just another "feature" of this excellent DOS-Based GUI. No PDF support! This
is 2002, no?

--
Bob

> Breadbox Ensemble does not include a PDF Viewer. While the PDF Viewer
> MyTurn made was based on open source libraries, I believe, the interface
> and GEOS translation of those libraries is owned by MyTurn, I believe. I
> don't know the full legalities of all that. Suffice to say there is no
> GEOS native PDF Viewer currently available in the latest incarnation of
> GEOS.

> Mark-

> > Does Breadbox Ensemble include Banker? Also, does it include a PDF
> > viewer, if not is one available as an add on?

Does Breadbox Ensemble....

Post by John Howar » Tue, 14 May 2002 03:54:48

Yes, Banker 3.0 is included in Breadbox Ensmeble.  And as Mark says,
there is no PDF viewer.

John ;-)