NewDeal Office 2000 Beta 3

Post by Kyle Bogl » Fri, 25 Apr 2003 01:51:35

Does NE1 have the Beta3 version of NDO 2000, my Disk #9 is messed up and
breadbox doesn't have them.

Thanks,
KYle

NewDeal Office 2000 Beta 3

Post by Holger La » Fri, 25 Apr 2003 02:21:48

Quote:>Does NE1 have the Beta3 version of NDO 2000, my Disk #9 is messed up and
>breadbox doesn't have them.

Beta 3? That's a rare one. I don't think it was ever split up into
individual disks. Are you sure? What does your VERSION.TXT say?

Holger

1. DeviceLogics sells Breadbox Ensemble and NewDeal Office 2000

Hi GEOS folks,

I thought some inhere might be interesting to learn
that DeviceLogics, Inc. (http://www.devicelogics.com,
http://www.drdos.com), a "follow-up" company to
Lineo and Caldera, now also acts as a distributor
for Breadbox Ensemble (http://www.breadbox.com) and
NewDeal Office 2000.

I hope this will be a success for both companies and
given this would generate enough sales, so that both,
DR-DOS and PC/GEOS become better optimized in regard
to each other in the future.

I do think, DR-DOS is an ideal foundation to PC/GEOS,
in particular under the DR-DOS 386 multitasker. A few
adaptations on both sides could make this an even
more powerful combination for "legacy" systems. Some
of the necessary fixes were discussed in details in
this forum about a year ago.

For independent info about DR-DOS have a look at
http://www.drdos.org, http://www.drdos.net, and

Greetings,

 Matthias

--

http://www.uni-bonn.de/~uzs180/mpdokeng.html; http://mpaul.drdos.org

"Programs are poems for computers."

2. Video RAM

3. Running Windows 2000, Office 2000 and Project 2000.

4. 8036 counter/timer chip

6. Major mode for editing and running (Standard) ML. Version 2.0.

7. Project 2000 with Office 2000

8. Help with AUC-TeX needed

9. office 2000 can't run again after project 2000 installed

10. project 2000 affecting Office 2000 applications!

11. project 2000/office 2000

12. Project 2000 Kills Office 2000

13. Project 2000 crashes Office 2000