The Myturn bankruptcy

Post by Bob » Tue, 08 Jul 2003 02:28:10

Quote:> as in  16 bit but still functional dos command

>   c:\>deltree pat  [enter]

Should be DELTREE /Y PAT, so you don't have to "answer" [y/n] after DELTREE.

The Myturn bankruptcy

Post by Bob » Tue, 08 Jul 2003 02:30:42

See my reply to hyubso's original post. Improper command syntax. Should be
DELTREE /Y PAT, so no [y/n] input is needed after pressing enter. Novices,
jeez! ;)

Quote:> >   c:\>deltree pat  [enter]

The Myturn bankruptcy

Post by Pat » Wed, 09 Jul 2003 05:30:20

No, Bob. They probably have done the Geocrew proud by having hacked Deltree,
like everything else in their midst!