The Myturn bankruptcy

Post by Hans Lindgre » Thu, 03 Jul 2003 05:05:26

Does anybody no the present situation in the Myturn bankcruptsy?
Is it ended?

BR,
Hans.

Newsgroups: misc.fitness.weights

Subject: Re: Belly Fat...
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2003 15:05:14 -0500

> > I'm a 160 lb male with about 11% bodyfat but my 6-pack is hiding...
> > What is the best way to get rid of the love handles and pooch without
> > losing muscle?

> Eat a little less and shoot the *ing dog.

There is no reason to punish the dog, depending on the dog.  If its a
poodle, go ahead and shoot.

dave h

The Myturn bankruptcy

Post by John Howar » Thu, 03 Jul 2003 05:22:57

It isn't over yet.  All the creditors (I'm one of many) received a letter from
the bankruptcy trustee just a couple of weeks ago informing us that he was
settling some issue with Michael Fuchs unless the creditors objected within 20 days.

So the bankruptcy drags on...  There must still be some money in the old MyTurn
bank account that the lawyers haven't spent on their own services yet.  My guess
is that when the lawyers have spent all the money then the proceedings will
conclude rather quickly.

John ;-)

> Does anybody no the present situation in the Myturn bankcruptsy?
> Is it ended?

> BR,
> Hans.

The Myturn bankruptcy

Post by Hans Lindgre » Thu, 03 Jul 2003 06:29:54

What will happen to the software rights, when it is settled? What I can
recall, they should get back to the original creator, and this was Geoworks,
but what I can see Breadbox is the original creator now, since April 1? Not
that this is much of value, but  still interesting, more of principle.....

BR,
Hans

> It isn't over yet.  All the creditors (I'm one of many) received a letter
from
> the bankruptcy trustee just a couple of weeks ago informing us that he
was
> settling some issue with Michael Fuchs unless the creditors objected within
20 days.

> So the bankruptcy drags on...  There must still be some money in the old
MyTurn
> bank account that the lawyers haven't spent on their own services yet.
My guess
> is that when the lawyers have spent all the money then the proceedings
will
> conclude rather quickly.

> John ;-)

> > Does anybody no the present situation in the Myturn bankcruptsy?
> > Is it ended?

> > BR,
> > Hans.

The Myturn bankruptcy

Post by Bob » Thu, 03 Jul 2003 06:35:19

What a great date for that to happen on. April FOOLS Day! :)

> What will happen to the software rights, when it is settled? What I can
> recall, they should get back to the original creator, and this was
Geoworks,
> but what I can see Breadbox is the original creator now, since April 1?
Not
> that this is much of value, but  still interesting, more of principle.....

> BR,
> Hans

> > It isn't over yet.  All the creditors (I'm one of many) received a
letter
> from
> > the bankruptcy trustee just a couple of weeks ago informing us that he
> was
> > settling some issue with Michael Fuchs unless the creditors objected
within
> 20 days.

> > So the bankruptcy drags on...  There must still be some money in the old
> MyTurn
> > bank account that the lawyers haven't spent on their own services yet.
> My guess
> > is that when the lawyers have spent all the money then the proceedings
> will
> > conclude rather quickly.

> > John ;-)

> > > Does anybody no the present situation in the Myturn bankcruptsy?
> > > Is it ended?

> > > BR,
> > > Hans.

The Myturn bankruptcy

Post by Pat » Thu, 03 Jul 2003 07:28:58

Bob, good one. ROTFL!

> What a great date for that to happen on. April FOOLS Day! :)

> > What will happen to the software rights, when it is settled? What I can
> > recall, they should get back to the original creator, and this was
> Geoworks,
> > but what I can see Breadbox is the original creator now, since April 1?
> Not
> > that this is much of value, but  still interesting, more of
principle.....

> > BR,
> > Hans

> > > It isn't over yet.  All the creditors (I'm one of many) received a
> letter
> > from
> > > the bankruptcy trustee just a couple of weeks ago informing us that he
> > was
> > > settling some issue with Michael Fuchs unless the creditors objected
> within
> > 20 days.

> > > So the bankruptcy drags on...  There must still be some money in the
old
> > MyTurn
> > > bank account that the lawyers haven't spent on their own services yet.
> > My guess
> > > is that when the lawyers have spent all the money then the proceedings
> > will
> > > conclude rather quickly.

> > > John ;-)

The Myturn bankruptcy

Post by Mark » Thu, 03 Jul 2003 10:27:00

> What will happen to the software rights, when it is settled? What I can
> recall, they should get back to the original creator, and this was Geoworks,
> but what I can see Breadbox is the original creator now, since April 1? Not
> that this is much of value, but  still interesting, more of principle.....

> BR,
> Hans

Much of the software was actually coded by Breadbox so there is very
little to *revert* or settle ownership-wise.

Mark-

The Myturn bankruptcy

Post by Hans Lindgre » Fri, 04 Jul 2003 02:51:51

I would say a really cheap one........

BR,
Hans

> Bob, good one. ROTFL!

> > What a great date for that to happen on. April FOOLS Day! :)

> > > What will happen to the software rights, when it is settled? What
I can
> > > recall, they should get back to the original creator, and this was
> > Geoworks,
> > > but what I can see Breadbox is the original creator now, since April
1?
> > Not
> > > that this is much of value, but  still interesting, more of
> principle.....

> > > BR,
> > > Hans

> > letter
> > > from
> > > was
> > within
> > > 20 days.

> old
> > > MyTurn
> > > My guess
> > > will

The Myturn bankruptcy

Post by Pat » Sun, 06 Jul 2003 05:08:03

Ok, Hans show your poker hand. What do you expect to happen when this case
gets settled? BBX rising from the ashes of New Deal and MyTurn?

> I would say a really cheap one........

> BR,
> Hans

> > Bob, good one. ROTFL!

> > > What a great date for that to happen on. April FOOLS Day! :)

> I can
> > > Geoworks,
> 1?
> > > Not
> > principle.....

> > > letter
> he
> > > within

> the
> > old
> yet.

The Myturn bankruptcy

Post by Hans Lindgre » Sun, 06 Jul 2003 06:46:22

That you vanish!

> Ok, Hans show your poker hand. What do you expect to happen when this
case
> gets settled? BBX rising from the ashes of New Deal and MyTurn?

> > I would say a really cheap one........

> > BR,
> > Hans

> > > Bob, good one. ROTFL!

> > I can
April
> > 1?
> > > principle.....

> that
> > he
> objected

> > the
> > > old
> > yet.
> proceedings

The Myturn bankruptcy

Post by Pat » Mon, 07 Jul 2003 05:52:59

You're a crummy magician because I'm still here. ;-)

I'm guessing that you are speculating that some serendipitous event will
happen to BBX as a result of MyTurn's conclusion to its bankruptcy. And you
somehow believe that a Key will be turned in the GEOS locked vault of
dreams.

Wrong a Roonie!

> That you vanish!

> > Ok, Hans show your poker hand. What do you expect to happen when this
> case
> > gets settled? BBX rising from the ashes of New Deal and MyTurn?

> > > I would say a really cheap one........

> > > BR,
> > > Hans

What
> > > I can
> was
> April
> > > 1?

received
> us
> > that
> > > he
> > objected

> in
> > > the
> > > yet.
> > proceedings

The Myturn bankruptcy

Post by Hans Lindgre » Mon, 07 Jul 2003 08:01:25

No, actually I was amazed that your country have a bankcruptsy system that
works this way. This process with Myturn bankcruptsy have been going on for
almost 2 years now. How can it take such a long time? I don't think that
europe is the ideal part of the world, but I have not heard of anything like
that on my continent, happening to such a small company.

Secondly, I am amazed that you can come up with such an idea that Breadbox
will rise from the ashes of NewDeal and Myturn. Breadbox have no ashes to
rise from, they stand pretty well on their current legs.

However, I was asking about GEOS, since Myturn licensed it from Geoworks,
maybe that license was possible to transfer to a third part, but that is
not the case. The rights returns to the original creator, in other words
Geoworks, and Geoworks have transferred the GEOS rights to Breadbox.  Simple
as that!

Well, crummy magician or not, it was you who was asking and in Sweden we
say that silly questions get silly answers.

Hans

> You're a crummy magician because I'm still here. ;-)

> I'm guessing that you are speculating that some serendipitous event will
> happen to BBX as a result of MyTurn's conclusion to its bankruptcy. And
you
> somehow believe that a Key will be turned in the GEOS locked vault of
> dreams.

> Wrong a Roonie!

> > That you vanish!

> > > Ok, Hans show your poker hand. What do you expect to happen when this
> > case
> > > gets settled? BBX rising from the ashes of New Deal and MyTurn?

> What
> > was
> > April

> received
> > us
> > > that
> > > objected

> > in
> services
> > > proceedings

> bankcruptsy?

The Myturn bankruptcy

Post by hyubs » Sun, 06 Jul 2003 17:06:22

as in  16 bit but still functional dos command

  c:\>deltree pat  [enter]

stole this line from gesocreweurope..  my apologies..

> That you vanish!

>>Ok, Hans show your poker hand. What do you expect to happen when this

> case

>>gets settled? BBX rising from the ashes of New Deal and MyTurn?

>>>I would say a really cheap one........

>>>BR,
>>>Hans

>>>I can

> was

> April

>>>1?

> us

>>that

>>>he

>>objected

> in

>>>the

>>>yet.

>>proceedings

The Myturn bankruptcy

Post by Pat » Mon, 07 Jul 2003 22:25:29

America is a very litigious country. Sue, sue, sue. Too many law schools,
too many lawyers, too many politicians who are themselves lawyers and cater
to the legal lobbies.

I am unaware of bankruptcy law in other countries.

> No, actually I was amazed that your country have a bankcruptsy system that
> works this way. This process with Myturn bankcruptsy have been going on
for
> almost 2 years now. How can it take such a long time? I don't think that
> europe is the ideal part of the world, but I have not heard of anything
like
> that on my continent, happening to such a small company.

> Secondly, I am amazed that you can come up with such an idea that Breadbox
> will rise from the ashes of NewDeal and Myturn. Breadbox have no ashes to
> rise from, they stand pretty well on their current legs.

> However, I was asking about GEOS, since Myturn licensed it from Geoworks,
> maybe that license was possible to transfer to a third part, but that is
> not the case. The rights returns to the original creator, in other words
> Geoworks, and Geoworks have transferred the GEOS rights to Breadbox.
Simple
> as that!

> Well, crummy magician or not, it was you who was asking and in Sweden we
> say that silly questions get silly answers.

> Hans

> > You're a crummy magician because I'm still here. ;-)

> > I'm guessing that you are speculating that some serendipitous event will
> > happen to BBX as a result of MyTurn's conclusion to its bankruptcy. And
> you
> > somehow believe that a Key will be turned in the GEOS locked vault of
> > dreams.

> > Wrong a Roonie!

> > > That you vanish!

> > > case

> > What
> this
> > > was
> > > April

> > received
> > > us

> money
> > > in
> > services

> > bankcruptsy?

The Myturn bankruptcy

Post by Pat » Mon, 07 Jul 2003 22:32:30

Quote:>   c:\>deltree pat  [enter]

(1) Apparently some on Geoscrew have not kept me in their kill list, like
they claim. ROTFL!

(2) It doesn't surprise me that DOS is a metaphor they are in comfortable
using, as they are stuck in the 16-bit world.

(3) Let them invent their own unique OS as good or better than GEOS, without
which, they would be dreaming about such a product all their life!

> as in  16 bit but still functional dos command

>   c:\>deltree pat  [enter]

> stole this line from gesocreweurope..  my apologies..

> > That you vanish!

> >>Ok, Hans show your poker hand. What do you expect to happen when this

> > case

> >>gets settled? BBX rising from the ashes of New Deal and MyTurn?

> > was

> > April

> > us

> >>that

> >>objected

> > in

> >>proceedings

1. Polaroid 120 after bankruptcy ?

I gather the Polaroid bankruptcy got resolved, but I haven't
really heard what happened, specifically in regard to their
scanners and pricing and maintenance for them.

Can someone update us on what was done and the implications
of this on the ever-popular controversy of which medium-format
film scanner (Polaroid 120, Nikon 8000, Minolta MultiPro)
to get ?

Thanks, John

2. Booting from SPARCstorage array

3. Storm Technology Files for Bankruptcy

4. Curious problem as secondary MX

5. Polaroid considering bankruptcy

6. STILL LOOKING for a Macintosh motherboard

7. MCP750 Boards on Sale Due to Bankruptcy

8. \bf or \textbf

9. Cray Computer Files For Bankruptcy Protection ????????

10. Zilog filing for bankruptcy

11. Brothermall & MyTurn gone?

12. myturn auction

13. Myturn.com, Inc. and the Federal Court