Palm Connect For The Zoomer (GEOS version)

Palm Connect For The Zoomer (GEOS version)

Post by Steve Evere » Sat, 29 Mar 2003 21:45:37

Does anyone know where I can buy or obtain this software ? I know it
has been completely obsolete for many years now, and a trawl of the
web, ebay, etc has got me nowhere, but there must be someone out there
who has it lying around in a box gathering dust who would be prepared
to sell it to me.Any help would be much appreciated.Steve

Palm Connect For The Zoomer (GEOS version)

Post by Exeget » Sun, 30 Mar 2003 05:15:46

how much will you offer for it?
Including a working Zoomer?

Roy

> Does anyone know where I can buy or obtain this software ? I know it
> has been completely obsolete for many years now, and a trawl of the
> web, ebay, etc has got me nowhere, but there must be someone out there
> who has it lying around in a box gathering dust who would be prepared
> to sell it to me.Any help would be much appreciated.Steve

Palm Connect For The Zoomer (GEOS version)

Post by Steve Evere » Tue, 01 Apr 2003 01:37:51

Roy,

Thanks for the offer but I was only after the software and have now
struck a deal for it. Guess this was the right place to ask !

Steve

> how much will you offer for it?
> Including a working Zoomer?

> Roy

> > Does anyone know where I can buy or obtain this software ? I know it
> > has been completely obsolete for many years now, and a trawl of the
> > web, ebay, etc has got me nowhere, but there must be someone out there
> > who has it lying around in a box gathering dust who would be prepared
> > to sell it to me.Any help would be much appreciated.Steve

1. Convert Zoomer doc's top Palm III?

I've got a new jobb and so I have to leave my dear Zoomer. I think I'll
buy a Palm III or wait for the Palm IV.

Is there a way convert all the data (from DateBook, AdressBooks etc) to
plain ASCII or Palm-format!?

(Please e-mail reply's)

--
/BE

2. PhD in Interface Design?

3. WTB Copy of Grafitti for Geos Zoomer

4. MUC Server

5. Small word processor for GEOS/Zoomer

6. SNMP development, where can I start?

7. Zoomer can it be upgrade to 640*240 screen & Geos question

8. oracle benchmarks on VMS

9. OS/2 Warp 3.0/4.0 and Geos 2.0/NDO 2.5 Link to Zoomer

10. Difference between regular version of CW and the Palm version?

11. Connecting a Zoomer to an NDO98 PC

12. Palm Icons For GEOS?