NewDeal-WWW-page?

Post by ndmai » Fri, 11 Jul 1997 04:00:00

> What happened to the NewDeal-www-page at http://www.newdealinc.com/ ?
> My browser tells me that it doesn't exist anymore!

It must have been a temporary brown-out of some kind on
the net. I was on the site late last night, but had
trouble getting to it this morning for a while. However,
at the same time that I couldn't connect to it, friends
of mine in other parts of the country were connecting
without any problem, so it wasn't the server. Then suddenly
I was able to get to it again.

--

Dir Tech Services, New Deal      sales (800) 985-4263
www.newdealinc.com             service (514) 633-6370

NewDeal-WWW-page?

Post by J?rg Polzfu » Fri, 18 Jul 1997 04:00:00

What happened to the NewDeal-www-page at http://www.newdealinc.com/ ?
My browser tells me that it doesn't exist anymore!

J?rg
--
===============================

  http://www.cs.tu-berlin.de/~pilz/
===============================

NewDeal-WWW-page?

Post by Stephen Haffl » Fri, 18 Jul 1997 04:00:00

Quote:

> What happened to the NewDeal-www-page at http://www.newdealinc.com/
?
> My browser tells me that it doesn't exist anymore!

> J?rg

It is still there.  There might have been a time when the server was
down for changes or something like that.  I just checked and it is
there.

Stephen
Team OS/2   Team GEOS  OS/2 and Geoworks - What a combo!

NewDeal-WWW-page?

Post by NDRepMa » Fri, 18 Jul 1997 04:00:00

>What happened to the NewDeal-www-page at http://www.newdealinc.com/ ?
>My browser tells me that it doesn't exist anymore!

It works here....

may just be an ISP problem... or a local problem with the DNS system.

1. NewDeal-WWW-page?

It (the problem(s) was system wide) a node-server has been failing
periodically in piscataway as i understand it and then ther was the
problem of an improper upload
of domain names that wipedd out portions of the system for as much as 18
hours
and still more fum as a major link was hit with a power outage (blown
transformer
Station ) in the C NJ which has much of the comunication for the nation
pass thru
it.
This could be the protend of future and now that most of the BBS have
folded or will
fold by 1999 it might portend a real Y2K horror story.

2. linksys wireless acces point router with win2000 server..

3. We invite you to check out our WWW Page,

4. Programming the Connection Machine

5. ftp sites listed in www page

6. ALR Evolution V

7. comp.home.automation WWW home page

8. HyperHome (WWW pages for home automation)