KR-29 error question again

Post by Marco106 » Thu, 25 Apr 2002 02:50:57

I had to re-format the hard drive and reinstall all apps.
It worked before but I don't recall the answer to this old question.
I HATE TO ASK FOR IT AGAIN. but.....

Upon bootup the NDO2000 splash screen pops up followed by a quick flash of the
following:
                 Invalid font file found in userdata/font directory(KR29)
It then drops back out to windows (2000).

HELP

Thanks again
Marc

KR-29 error question again

Post by Bob B » Thu, 25 Apr 2002 07:06:58

who cares! why on earth would you use GEOS if you're running NT? whew! what
a moron!

--
Bob

Quote:> I had to re-format the hard drive and reinstall all apps.
> It worked before but I don't recall the answer to this old question.
> I HATE TO ASK FOR IT AGAIN. but.....

> Upon bootup the NDO2000 splash screen pops up followed by a quick flash of
the
> following:
>                  Invalid font file found in userdata/font directory(KR29)
> It then drops back out to windows (2000).

> HELP

> Thanks again
> Marc

KR-29 error question again

Post by Gene Anderso » Fri, 26 Apr 2002 02:22:00

> Upon bootup the NDO2000 splash screen pops up followed by a quick flash of the
> following:
>                  Invalid font file found in userdata/font directory(KR29)
> It then drops back out to windows (2000).

You need the following in your GEOS.INI:

[system]
fs = ntfat.geo

(or if you don't have ntfat.geo in your GEOS installation, use os2.geo)

cheers,
gene

--
Gene Anderson

http://www.tvakatter.org - the GEOS software library

1. KR-29 Error

 Hey, arghhhhh, I was installed NewDeal Beta (round 1) under my hd (I used a
complete session dos under win95, ver7), and the problem is:
KR-29 error.
I Was read the Readme.txt file, and I remove, like the explation, the
sequence word. But not matter, its not work !!
Please help me, I dont't know why its doesn't work, I remove this ligne:
fs = ms4.geo

* Olivier Bolender ( FRANCE ) * "a man from the net"....

2. Windows 95 vs Windows NT

3. Forgot the fix to the KR-29 Error

4. Jetsons-The Legend of Robotopia

5. KR-29 Error - Help!

6. How can iI Use ftp with OS/2 to connect HP-UX

7. No Valid Font (KR-29)

8. mirror mirror.. not on my drive

9. Help on KR-29 wanted

10. KR-29

11. No valid fonts... (KR-29)

12. No valid font files found in USERDATA\FONT directory KR-29

13. Ensemble 2.0 (KR - 29)