Happy Holidays

Post by Pat » Tue, 22 Apr 2003 08:43:48

Wishing the good people, the GEOS Pioneers, my best wishes, if you're still
monitoring this ng. Peace and Best Wishes to ALL. Its a beautiful time to
rejoice this new millennium and remember the main things in life that are
often taken for granted. Keep the resolve and never forget the lessons of
the past. GBA!!!!

1. Happy Holidays and a happy new year to all you flight simmers out there

I remember back in September when I was pretty nervous about this flight
sim stuff. But a lot of people helped me along the way, especially the
MS_MVP's. Now that I use the Virtual Flight School that I learned about
from www.virtualairlines.com/vanf/ (Virtual Airlines News Flash), (Plus,
I did my first landing pattern yesterday) and now that I have the
Microsoft Flight Simulator '98 Inside Moves book next to me, I have
nothing to worry about. Thanks to all that have helped me along the way
to explore this wonderful flight simulation world. Happy Holidays to you
and your families and a happy new year too.

Happy Holidays and a Happy New Year too and Great flying in 1998,

Rory Aronsky

2. SCHEMATICS FOR 02

3. Happy Holidays...

4. Default parameters and implicit type conversions

5. HAPPY HOLIDAYS WITH XBOX!!!!

6. Address Book Issue (.wab)

7. Happy Holidays

8. TCP?IP error -23?

9. Happy Holidays - Thank You

10. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!!

11. Safe & Happy Holidays!

12. Happy Holidays From The SimFlight Network

13. Happy Holidays