tva katter, Gene is very touchy ;)

Post by Bob » Mon, 23 Jun 2003 05:35:28

Seems very silly to me. why can't one ask on tva katters "forums" how
progress is coming on subjects such as the wish-list, or bug fixes? Oh I
know why. Just asking if Gene will give a real answer.

Peace,
Bob

Post by Gene Anderso » Mon, 23 Jun 2003 06:30:49

> Seems very silly to me. why can't one ask on tva katters "forums" how
> progress is coming on subjects such as the wish-list, or bug fixes? Oh I
> know why. Just asking if Gene will give a real answer.

You were spamming, and you know it, Bob. Changing the wording slightly
(or not, in most cases) and posting to a dozen threads in the forum is
not "on-topic", nor is continuing it after I've asked you not to
"polite". You're in violation of the (few) rules for the forum. There's
your real answer, like it or not.

--
Gene Anderson

http://www.tvakatter.org - the GEOS software library

tva katter, Gene is very touchy ;)

Post by Bob » Mon, 23 Jun 2003 07:51:17

Quote:> You were spamming, and you know it, Bob. Changing the wording slightly
> (or not, in most cases) and posting to a dozen threads in the forum is
> not "on-topic", nor is continuing it after I've asked you not to
> "polite". You're in violation of the (few) rules for the forum. There's
> your real answer, like it or not.

> --
> Gene Anderson

Seeing as how you have most likely deleted my posts I guess no one except
you can be the judge of that. I quite nicely and simply asked what progress
was being made on some bug fixes and some "wish-list" requests. Is there are
requirement to how many posts one can reply to? If the question I asked fits
the topic, why does it matter if it is the same question. Do all readers
read all posts? In reality Gene, you simply are judge, and jury as to what
you perceive as "Spam." In actual fact you assume it to be Spam, as you know
the answers to my one simple question. That NO progress is being made to
either bug fixes or the "wish-list." That is the only reason you have
single-handedly censored my very nice and simple questions. :) Sad, but
true.

P.S. Anyone notice how OLD all the posts are on the Tva Katter "forums?" :)
Not much action there either = : - 0

tva katter, Gene is very touchy ;)

Post by Gene Anderso » Mon, 23 Jun 2003 08:23:50

Yes, I'm the judge of what's spam on the forums I run. If you don't like
it, don't use them.

gene

--
Gene Anderson

http://www.tvakatter.org - the GEOS software library

tva katter, Gene is very touchy ;)

Post by Bob » Mon, 23 Jun 2003 09:05:30

I have no choice :) You delete them even though they are just simple and
quite harmless questions as to the progress of your users wishes and known
"bugs." :) Typical.

> Yes, I'm the judge of what's spam on the forums I run. If you don't like
> it, don't use them.

> gene

> --
> Gene Anderson

> http://www.tvakatter.org - the GEOS software library

tva katter, Gene is very touchy ;)

Post by Pat » Tue, 24 Jun 2003 09:21:42

Bob, Bob, Bob, when will you ever learn. That is why I stay clear of Katter
because its a party line forum. Any questioning of the status quo and/or
disappointment with BBX is going to be labeled as SPAM. Believe me, there
are more than a few people fuming over not being able to shut you up on this
Open Newsgroup.

> I have no choice :) You delete them even though they are just simple and
> quite harmless questions as to the progress of your users wishes and known
> "bugs." :) Typical.

> > Yes, I'm the judge of what's spam on the forums I run. If you don't like
> > it, don't use them.

> > gene

> > --
> > Gene Anderson

> > http://www.tvakatter.org - the GEOS software library

tva katter, Gene is very touchy ;)

Post by Hans Lindgre » Wed, 25 Jun 2003 05:18:25

Noticed the Bob's provider "attbi.com" is listed for both spam and hacking..........but
that does not need to have anything to do with Bob..........

BR,
Hans

tva katter, Gene is very touchy ;)

Post by Bob » Wed, 25 Jun 2003 05:49:38

Quote:> Noticed the Bob's provider "attbi.com" is listed for both spam and

hacking..........but

Quote:> that does not need to have anything to do with Bob..........

> BR,
> Hans

It is Comcast.com now actually. Only game in this area for broadband.

Post by Doug Fitzpatric » Wed, 25 Jun 2003 07:54:02

Quote:> Noticed the Bob's provider "attbi.com" is listed for both spam and hacking..........but
> that does not need to have anything to do with Bob..........

Where did you see this list?

--
Regards,
Doug